Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Infinity or Cheely Grip

DBTN

I have an Infinity competition grip, not the signature model. I’ve handled the Cheely E2 grip and like it. Is there a significant difference between the Cheely E2 and the Infinity signature grip?

Obviously you get a lot more options with an Infinity grip.  But, the Cheely grips, even in aluminum hold up in my experience.  Unless something has changed, SV won't warranty their aluminum grips.  I'd venture to say the Cheely grip in steel is less likely to crack than theirs.  

Appreciate the feedback. I’m leaning toward the Cheely. Just didn’t know if the infinity grip was significantly smaller or not.  Which ever one I went with it would be in steel.  

The SVI signature certainly does feel smaller than the Cheely. I have two of each and next one will be another SVI. In my little bit of experience, the Cheely is much easier and less work to fit to the frames. 

I wouldn't say there's a significant difference between the two, but the differences are there if you're picky enough.

SV grip is slightly different in the ergonomics, it feels better for my medium (borderline small) hands vs the Cheely E2. I also love the teardrop magazine release, which factored way more heavily than it should have in my decision. 

E2 is significantly more affordable and depending on your frame it might be easier to fit. Grip texture is comparable for whatever level of aggressiveness you want.