Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Georgia State Championship

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlos,

Is the Cooper Tunnel in stage 1 going to be constructed with the slats able to be knocked off, or rigidly secured in place? I sure don't want to dislodge any and pick up a bunch of penalties, but I'd rather do that than crack my noggin at the exit (BTDT :D ).

Carlos,

Is the Cooper Tunnel in stage 1 going to be constructed with the slats able to be knocked off, or rigidly secured in place? I sure don't want to dislodge any and pick up a bunch of penalties, but I'd rather do that than crack my noggin at the exit (BTDT :D ).

I can answer that; no cracked noggins. Dislodgeable with associated penalties.

Mark,

Yes, I hav not missed a GA state match in 5 years. I shoot on Sat. Afternoon. Are you working thw match or just shooting? Hope to see you there. With the exception of figuring out how to get my large and round self throught the tunnel it looks like it should be a great match. I have some time off work right now and have been getting some things done at home for a change. The next order of business is to practice.

Mark,

Yes, I hav not missed a GA state match in 5 years. I shoot on Sat. Afternoon. Are you working thw match or just shooting? Hope to see you there. With the exception of figuring out how to get my large and round self throught the tunnel it looks like it should be a great match. I have some time off work right now and have been getting some things done at home for a change. The next order of business is to practice.

I'm going to be a lazy slug and just show up as a guest of the range. :) Shooting Sat AM.

If I can get through it, you can too! :D

Hi All,

Just entered competitor number 217. :o

Saturday sessions are both full with folks on waiting list for each session. Just a few slots left for Friday for those of you that are procrastinators.

See you all next week.

Carlos :)

A picture is sometimes worth a thousand words.

post-4177-1149127921_thumb.jpg

Ronnie, I think 42" is way to generous.... :):D:lol: Just wait and see ;)

42" isn't bad.... :rolleyes:

Seriously, how high do you envision the tunnel being for the match?

(Please don't punish me just 'cause I'm tall and "well-insulated" :) )

Edited by ima45dv8

Does anyone know if they have a squad list posted online? Can't make it to shoot, but might want to show up to see some of it and maybe take pics or video on Saturday. Would like to watch some of the friends and maybe some bigger names. :D

Thanks,

GlockSpeed31

Edited by GlockSpeed31

The squad list will not be posted mainly due to the fact that I just would not have time to answer the 4,000 phone calls or emails from folks asking to change squads and still pretend to work long enough to get paid and not feel bad about it. ;) . I suppose we could have gone via the self squadding route but... C'est la vie.

The 'bigger names' is a relative term I guess, but I will say that Dave Sevigny and Julie Goloski, along with Max and the army team are all shooting on Friday.

The height of the tunnel will pretty much be termined once we set up the stage but don't worry, we may just add a hand rail for support as a last resort :lol::lol::lol:

Carlos