Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TS2 Orange

pcar157

4 hours ago, pcar157 said:

Any news from SHOT regarding the availability of the TS2 Orange?

Today I called CZ-USA and spoke to CS to ask where to buy a TS2 Orange. Rep asked for my zip code and gave me the names of 4 authorized dealers in my area. Said to check with them and if not in stock they can order one.  Previously I had checked with those dealers and none had this Orange in stock.

On 1/20/2023 at 11:56 AM, pcar157 said:

Today I called CZ-USA and spoke to CS to ask where to buy a TS2 Orange. Rep asked for my zip code and gave me the names of 4 authorized dealers in my area. Said to check with them and if not in stock they can order one.  Previously I had checked with those dealers and none had this Orange in stock.

Any update on this? I called today and the guy told me "I have no idea". I called two area dealers and both said they weren't available from the distributor. 

Edited by ColoradoNick

I called CZ the other day and the person on the end said they shipped last week.

Another member also called the same number and was told "no idea".

I figure once you start seeing them on GB you can start calling around to see who has them in stock.

Maybe start an "In stock" thread and post dealers and prices. 😀

22 hours ago, Superkaratemonkeyfighter said:

Is it me …. But does it seem everybody you call nowadays has no idea about there job. Not just guns.

In general I mean. 

Unfortunately, generally true.   Not much pride left out there.

Don't think its unrelated to pride but rather companies are so large the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing.

Also, incompetent management. 

At my job, I get about 3 dozen e-mails from corporate. None help me with my job. 

New software is released for the infrastructure yet no training. 

Launched at Shot so dealers have only been able to order them for a week. I would recommend going to your local authorized dealer and having them place the order, otherwise wait for some to hit gun broker.

32 minutes ago, Foxj66 said:

Launched at Shot so dealers have only been able to order them for a week. I would recommend going to your local authorized dealer and having them place the order, otherwise wait for some to hit gun broker.

Two crown dealers in my area. Neither are able to order. 

On 1/30/2023 at 2:57 PM, ColoradoNick said:

Two crown dealers in my area. Neither are able to order. 

They can order. Any of our direct dealers where allowed to order after the show. I would guess the info hasn't filtered out to the counter folks yet.

41 minutes ago, Foxj66 said:

They can order. Any of our direct dealers where allowed to order after the show. I would guess the info hasn't filtered out to the counter folks yet.

I don't disagree but I spoke with the acquisitions people at both shops. I think it was more a lack of someone willing to do their job. I ended up ordering another shadow 2 orange instead 

33 minutes ago, GrumpyOne said:

What are the key differences between the original TSO and the new TS2 Orange?

I will probably miss something.

Bull barrel configuration

New style safeties

New style *thumb rest [generic]*

Serrations on top of slide

Shadow 2 style front sight

New hammer in 9mm version.

Stuart, great photos, thanks. Could you do a photo of the inside of the slide? I am trying to determine it the top of the slide on the inside is finished as nicely as the TSO and the SH 2 Orange.

I'm also anxious to hear if the CZC frame optic mount used on the TSO/TS2 Green will work on the new TS2 Orange.

Edited by pcar157
add