Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Smokeless Range 2.0

Pmatte1

Anyone have experience with the laser-ammo smokeless range simulator. It looks super interesting for dry fire work especially combined with their recoil simulated co2 2011 inert gun. 
Seemingly comes with as many training scenario courses as you want to pay for 

USPSA 

IDPA

Steel challenge and a slew of others

anyone used it? Pros/cons?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2023 at 9:03 PM, Pmatte1 said:

Anyone have experience with the laser-ammo smokeless range simulator. It looks super interesting for dry fire work especially combined with their recoil simulated co2 2011 inert gun. 
Seemingly comes with as many training scenario courses as you want to pay for 

USPSA 

IDPA

Steel challenge and a slew of others

anyone used it? Pros/cons?

The steel challenge is one I mostly use from their product line.  The smokeless Range base package comes with some fun games for general marksmanship like games.

The IPSC Package is a static 10 stage sim, which is fun at first but after awhile wasn't what I was looking for for USPSA and IPDA Practice.

The Open Range isn't bad, you can make you own range setup, with some fun targets, and some static USPSA and IDPA Stages, but not a moving COF.

For IDPA and USPSA I use the Shooting-Soft Pro Target Constructor to make moving COF for IDPA and USPSA.

I have some review Playlists for athose and a couple of other laser sim products that I use and play with at :  YouTube Video PlayLists

The play lists are broken up for reviews and the individual companies: Shooting-Soft, Laser-Ammo, iMarksman, iDryFire, dryfjireonline, etc.

On 1/30/2023 at 12:01 PM, JoeMKY said:

The steel challenge is one I mostly use from their product line.  The smokeless Range base package comes with some fun games for general marksmanship like games.

The IPSC Package is a static 10 stage sim, which is fun at first but after awhile wasn't what I was looking for for USPSA and IPDA Practice.

The Open Range isn't bad, you can make you own range setup, with some fun targets, and some static USPSA and IDPA Stages, but not a moving COF.

For IDPA and USPSA I use the Shooting-Soft Pro Target Constructor to make moving COF for IDPA and USPSA.

I have some review Playlists for athose and a couple of other laser sim products that I use and play with at :  YouTube Video PlayLists

The play lists are broken up for reviews and the individual companies: Shooting-Soft, Laser-Ammo, iMarksman, iDryFire, dryfjireonline, etc.

Cool I watched some of your videos. It looks decent. I’m def gonna try and look into the moving COFs with that software that would definitely keep it fresh