Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Drop Offset QLS holster for P320 Max?

nitrohuck

Getting back into the USPSA world after a bit of a hiatus, and about to start shooting CO moving forward. 

I'll be picking up a P320 Max, and would like to get a holster that will be QLS compatible as I already have the receiving plate on my current belt. 

In 3Gun I was lazy and just ran a high holster, but for USPSA I want to find a drop/offset hanger that is QLS compatible and will attach to a good holster. 

What holster/hanger combo would work well for a QLS fork? 

I have this on my battle belt True North MHA

A Boss hanger works if you dremel/wide the screw slots, the spacing is just a little to small for the QLS pattern. This is what I’m running on my DAA belt.

Another option I’ve seen thats $13 cheaper than the MHA. Hangdown Competition

Most kydex holster should be available with the QLS pattern. I use holsters from Phlster, Tier 1 Concealed, Hammer Armament, Midwest Tactical Solutions, which all have the QLS pattern.

Edited by tt350z

Amazes me that in 90% of video equipment reviews the rigs guys are presenting the items are pristine looking and seem never used. sort of looks like they may not even use any of their gear other than for show.

On 7/31/2022 at 10:01 AM, ddc said:

Nice, do you have a pic with holster mounted on belt?

I don't have a pic of that exact model.  Here is how it would attach with the belt mount.  QLS would attach to a female on the belt.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.