Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gun Review: 8.300-Rounds Review of the Bul Armory SAS II Bullesteros in 9 mm Major

StefVanHauwe

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, Nilsson said:

Thank you for a very good review, I also have a Bul Bullesteros with a broken frame link. So I wonder how did your gunsmith solve the broken frame link? Did he weld it back on the frame?

Watch the video; and at 3:27 he inserts documentation of his GS repair..........

👍

7 hours ago, Nilsson said:

Thank you for a very good review, I also have a Bul Bullesteros with a broken frame link. So I wonder how did your gunsmith solve the broken frame link? Did he weld it back on the frame?

Hi, my gunsmith contacted Bul Armory, who stated that the link could be welded back on and the original steel grip reinstalled. My gunsmith outsourced the welding to a professional laser welder, after which the gun was reassembled. This helped for a couple of months, but several months and rounds later the same link broke again ... My gunsmith recontacted Bul Armory again, who advised him to reweld the link and to stop using the steel grip and instead switch to the Bul Armory polymer grip and their newest Tungsten magwell (all under warranty). I just got the gun back with the polymer grip and am waiting for the Tungsten magwell. After I testfired the gun, I'll make an updated review.

• 2 months later...
On 7/15/2023 at 9:04 AM, yigal said:

👍

Expect a review of 50k and 100k like Atlas Titan .40  published by C.L.

7.5K AND 8.3K review it's something that few top shooters use in 1 weekend.😉

Got a link?