Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Go Colt's!!!

3quartertime

I apologize, I thought for certain you meant the University of Texas....... :D

See there ya go, Texans trying to ride on the victories of those states up there'...

Isn't enough we let the Raider's experience the man himself!!!

bob_knight1.jpg

If your Longhorn's are interested, depending on this season there will likely be a certain Mr. Davis looking for work...

36596689_F_tn.jpg

:D:PB)

I LMAO each time I see the tape of Bobby throwing the chair...guess he is happy at Tech..he is a heck of a coach if he can keep it under control...kind of like Woody Hayes slapping that youngster on the sidelines, Huh???? Guess that is another of those coaches from "those states up there"...makes you proud doesn't it? :P:D:lol:

and for the record....GO COLTS...I love 'em...have ever since Johnny Unitas.....

• 2 weeks later...

Changed the title of this to Now...

Now is the time to think about this season.

Now is the time to consider risks.

Now is the time to plan for the playoffs.

Now is the time to think history.

Now is the time to celebrate accomplishment of our goals.

Now is the time...

No more superstitions. Time to go full tilt boogie. If we go undefeated then we will party. If we lose we will hate it.

But we will win the super bowl.

IND_593.gif

Now is the time for trash talk.

And I'm loving it!!!

I apologize, I thought for certain you meant the University of Texas....... :D

I would have said the same about my USC Trojans, but we had won 13 straight like 2 years ago (currently 34-0 and only 1 loss in the last 3 years).

That aside, I'm so glad the Colts and Tony Dungy (spelling) are having a great season. Peyton is an awesome quarterback and the defense is finally playing the coach's system (probably why they're doing so much better this year). I hope they win out, but don't blame anyone on the staff, if they rest their starters before the playoffs. 16-0 is nice, but if you go 17-1 with a loss in the Super Bowl, who cares.

Go Colts!!!

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic

249th MP Detachment (EACF)

Camp Humphreys, ROK

I feel ya quartertime. I was born and raised in Indy (just outside Indianapolis) for 18 years before moving to Florida. All those years there and watching the Colts be the worst team in football, it's really nice to see them doing this well, especially with our old coach Dungy.

I couldnt be happier for them and root for them when not playing the Bucs. I'll always have that Colts attachment after growing up there.

I feel ya quartertime. I was born and raised in Indy (just outside Indianapolis) for 18 years before moving to Florida. All those years there and watching the Colts be the worst team in football, it's really nice to see them doing this well, especially with our old coach Dungy.

I couldnt be happier for them and root for them when not playing the Bucs. I'll always have that Colts attachment after growing up there.

Back at ya!!!

Clearwater/St. Pete/Tamp Bay is one of my favorite places. Almost moved there from Jax in the late 80's, but moved back to Indiana. My sis is down in North Port now. The pull to move south is pretty strong these dayz...

Oh well.....

It was fun while it lasted.

Been avoiding all the media sob stories all week. This isn't a time to be down because...

Even if we forfiet the next two games we still own home field thru the playoffs. And that is worth celebrating.

Did I mention,

We Will Win The SuperBowl!!!

Do the Blue!!!

I'm looking foward to the "All Manning" Super Bowl!!

That will be fun.

I think Da Bears may have something to say about this . . . especially since we added a quarterback last Sunday!

I am not sure if I would go as far as a SB prediction but I gotta admit: The look on Vick's face everytime he saw Ulacher reminded me of the look that guys used to give Butkus! Add to that a team that is capable of getting points, you got something. That was a fun game. Let's hope they can keep it together for a few more. In any case, there should be a bunch of nervous people in Green Bay!

Later,

Chuck (born on da Sout Side)

(oops: just had a Super Bowl Shuffle flashback! RIP Walter...)

Chuck,

Living in SoCal you may not have seen many Bears games. The whoopin they handed to Vick was not an aberration. They have been swarming like that all year. If the offense can get just one TD and a couple of field goals, that has been more than enough. Heck, it's not unusual for the defense to provide the TD!

David

14-2 won't be so bad.

The Colts will enter the playoffs rested and most important of all they won't have to play in the cold at Foxborough.

Should the pats get by the first round, it will be interesting to see what type of fight they can put up. The pats are a very much weaker team this year.

Respectfully,

jkelly

The demons are hungry for revenge this year ---3quartertime

Why what happened to them last year? Or the year before that? :)

The Pats seem to have the weakest team in the playoffs this year (10-6).

They might have to beat teams with records of 12-4, 14-2, 13-3 and 13-3 to win the Super Bowl. They are 0-2 against these teams and 3-6 against teams with better then "five hundred" records, it doesen't look good.

Respectfully,

jkelly

• 2 weeks later...

Got this in an email. Probably just a new promotional idea, but I've not recieved it in the past before a home playoff game. Could be because we have a good chance to win or maybe after the Steelers complained about crowd noise last time the team wants to lay it on thick this time!

Just wanted to let anyone that has tickets that they aren't using know that I'd be glad to help them out. Not that I really was planning on going, but hey if the coach and the prez want me there!!!

4949066398007.gif

Dear JAMES,

The NFL Playoffs are finally here, and there is no place we would rather be!

Throughout this exciting season, our "12th Man" has been the best in the league. This is a particularly vital element of "home field advantage" as we head into the playoffs. In an effort to keep the RCA Dome a "sea of blue" we are asking those of you who have tickets but cannot attend the game to do everything possible to make sure that your tickets end up in the hands of Colts fans. Our fans are critical to our success on the field, so if you cannot be there please make sure that someone who bleeds blue is in your seat.

Thank you for your support. Go Indiana. Go Indianapolis. Go COLTS!

477676616055.gif4886994575024.gif