Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Infinity with Noblex Red dot is unshootable.

glockman75

I think I have both. My first DPP I bought back in 2017 has been on so many guns with easily over 100k rounds on it. Runs like a champ! It got me 4th at PCC nats

I have sent back 3 for repairs. But,they’re the only dot that has an unlimited time warranty. The majority have 5 year electronics warranty from manufacture build date. Most don’t know this 

Edited by Bdh821

3 minutes ago, Bdh821 said:

My first DPP I bought back in 2017

I find it interesting with all optics on how hit or miss it seems to be.  Hwansik Kim has discussed he has had like 5-6 (I think that was the number) fail on Stoeger's podcast, yet there are people like you who have had great luck with them.  This seems like the same story with Trijicon, Sig, etc.

2 minutes ago, Boomstick303 said:

I find it interesting with all optics on how hit or miss it seems to be.  Hwansik Kim has discussed he has had like 5-6 (I think that was the number) fail on Stoeger's podcast, yet there are people like you who have had great luck with them.  This seems like the same story with Trijicon, Sig, etc.

Actually that’s true about almost everything. I read about people’s problems with everything from holsters to guns to primer feeding etc. and just don’t seem to have the same issues.

1 hour ago, Boomstick303 said:

I broke 8 in one season. The battery sticker was the weak point. I’ve been told they are fixed, bit I wouldn’t touch one with a 10 foot pole. 

1 hour ago, Boomstick303 said:

I've seen countless Romeo 3 variants crap the bed over the past year at least.  reminds me of the cmore rts2 back in the day before they figured those out.   I've never heard anyone say they've had issues with SRO.  Only the double dot thing from sunlight.   

All that being said, I will continue to highly recommend the DPP.  I just wish I could buy them for the price I got my first one for.  $320 

2 hours ago, Boomstick303 said:

Isn't he shooting PO which is complete different from shooting open with optics?

Violently moving optics vs. stationary optics.

49 minutes ago, xrayfk05 said:

Isn't he shooting PO which is complete different from shooting open with optics?

Violently moving optics vs. stationary optics.

Yea, that's true, and some consideration should be given to optics mounted to slides versus stationary optics.  Even if that's the case when using an optic that is or is not mounted on a slide to last 100,000 rounds is extra ordinary.  

I think most of them will get there.  It just takes time to see the failure points of each design.  

Edited by Boomstick303

On 3/28/2022 at 1:31 AM, glockman75 said:

The dots have curved glass that distorts the field of view so bad it’s actually makes the target look 3/4 smaller!  What a piece of junk!  It’s like looking down a telescope backwards!   Did no one ever look at these?  Am I missing something?

Holy hell.

Before, you returned. Had to put it backwards  and see maybe that way it would be better.😉