Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Was lucky today with some primers

Jason009

The purchase of the V3 set up and some small rifles primers prompted the building of a new bench and reorganizing the mess I had going on. 
I like the desk light just for aesthetics but will the florescent bulb have any effects on the A&D scale? I haven't used it yet so I'm asking those who would most likely know. Nothing was in the literature that came from CE or else I missed it somehow.

FB_IMG_1641985478397.jpg

If the light is on the ceiling shouldn’t be a problem. I’ve found that 6’ seems to be a good buffer for interference. Be cautious of some of the cheap LED tube types as they can be noisy to electronics. Also doesn’t hurt to plug your scale into a surge or conditioning strip. 

I've wondered this as well and thought that if it's meant to have your cell phone being near it and using Bluetooth it would be fine. Just send an email to Adam he usually gets back to you in 24 hours 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got a couple thousand with the reloader I bought. The guy gave me everything he had for reloading, plus 3000 already made rounds, a couple thousand empty cases. I made out like a bandit $600 !

P.S. that also included a chronometer.

Edited by Skytrooper
m

4 hours ago, Skytrooper said:

I just got a couple thousand with the reloader I bought. The guy gave me everything he had for reloading, plus 3000 already made rounds, a couple thousand empty cases. I made out like a bandit $600 !

P.S. that also included a chronometer.

You got a watch with all that?  Great deal!

Sorry couldn't resist!  Chronograph.

Nolan