Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LWRC SMG45

This is the 2nd one of these that I've owned.  The first one, was one of the first produced and it had some issues with magazine pressure and failures to feed.  LWRC says they've resolved the issues and from my testing yesterday, it appears they are correct.  This is a great shooting little gun....

66066782968__D2F4286E-7A7C-4F74-A18B-199C61778E5B.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

Wow, kinda surprised you actually got one, let alone two.  My distributor has backorders for 1k+ units, and so far has received zero fro LWRC.  When I talked to them at SHOT Show, they were like, "Oh yeah, we're cranking them out as fast as we can.  You should have no problem finding one."  Sure.

9 hours ago, ltdmstr said:

Wow, kinda surprised you actually got one, let alone two.  My distributor has backorders for 1k+ units, and so far has received zero fro LWRC.  When I talked to them at SHOT Show, they were like, "Oh yeah, we're cranking them out as fast as we can.  You should have no problem finding one."  Sure.

DSG got three of them in, but I was already on the list for one.  I've got a long time relationship with the company, so they take pretty good care of me.  They sold the other two online almost instantly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...