Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Got To Do "prize Table" Thing!

Rikarin

Yaaaay! I had so so so so so soooooo much fun and soooo happy! :) I am pretty sure whoever at Area 2 must've noticed how happy I am, because I was bouncing off the wall and jumping up&down and screaming :) You know, when we are kids, we really play - like softball, cop and robber or whatever - and have fun. More we get old, those things ain't with us anymore. But this 3 days, I felt like I am a child again. Having fun without any hesitation and doubt. After I shot the last stage, I was so happy I was sobbing with joy. ;) Just happy being alive and able to experience this, so proud of myself crawling out from bottomless pit of life 2 years ago and made this happen, and able to give everything I got.

What's added to this is, I actually got to do this "prize table" thing (won 3rd in C class PRD) I only used to hear about!! I felt like in candy store. I got Super Suqd DVD and a tiny knife, cap, a bag, gun cleaner, some AR stuff. Yay :). I gave Dave Sevigny magazine springs I will never use and he was like "I will pay you" and I was like "no way." He is soooo humble and nice (and handsome, of course I must add :wub: )

I was like showing my plaque to Taran and Robbie, Phil and Angus and they are like "oh, do you want mine too?" and at one point, I ended up with like 5 plaques... I should've asked them to autograph and went home!

I met so many people from this forum and HI to everybody again. Sorry there's no way I can remember faces/names. :( But please remind me whenever you have chance and I will remember eventually. I promise. :)

Much thanks to the people who made it happen and building variety of stages. Each stage challenged me in different way and it was quite a fun. And thanks for listening to our complain about lack of walk through (Shooter was allowed to do so only for 5 minutes with entire squad) and change it next year.

Pics attached are:

*Run, Rika, Run....

*My most proud moment.... jumping off from the motorcycle :)

*Brrrrrr. so cold to shoot from 6:50 in the morning

*yes, my hair is the counterweight :)

post-5171-1131979984_thumb.jpgpost-5171-1131979914_thumb.jpgpost-5171-1131980037_thumb.jpg[attac

ment=2674:attachment]

post-5171-1131980081_thumb.jpg

EXCELLENT!!! So glad you had a shot (so to speak) at that feeling...!!! Remember: Confidence is Sexy.

I've been there with some wins locally a few times and it's really cool when the applause starts... then there are the trophies and little prizes, too... Ahh.... glory. B):wub:

Run, Rika, Run... that photo really has to be put into the picture rotation on the USPSA website homepage.

That is AWESOME, Rika! Way Cool ;-)

+1 to the pic going up on the USPSA site. It is really cool. I spent all weekend working that stage, so I may be biased, but I think that is definitely a great action shot.

-ld

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am in bliiiiiss :)

I just got back home :) I will give myself a hug becuase I love hugs (its great American custom)

ld, that was my favorite stage! I made mistakes inside the ship (went slidlock and didn't notice.. and lost a full mag and needed to go for the emergency mag in my pocket) but still did well and most fun to shoot because it was small people friendly. Please build this kind of CQC stuff again!!

aaaaah, smiling, still :) :)

Great job at the match once again Rika...

I actually meet you for the second time but I didn't know it the first go around. It was kind of funny seeing you sitting on the ground next to the "Van Sale" adding up your score sheets.

I'm glad you enjoyed the stages, they were tough this year but a lot of fun I thought. We even had a lot of top shooters say they were too tough and would intimidate the newer shooters.

We all look forward to having you shoot more with us down the road.

Great job at the match once again Rika...

I actually meet you for the second time but I didn't know it the first go around. It was kind of funny seeing you sitting on the ground next to the "Van Sale" adding up your score sheets.

I'm glad you enjoyed the stages, they were tough this year but a lot of fun I thought. We even had a lot of top shooters say they were too tough and would intimidate the newer shooters.

We all look forward to having you shoot more with us down the road.

Oh hm. Sorry I dont' remember.....:( But I will move to AZ so you'll be my shooting friends

hehe. Julie and Kippi was teasing me... :) I promised to help Brian but the sale went so well, he didn't need me at all so I was practicing how to do the score.... never done that before!