Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How Do You Beat The Best?

Okay...so I just got out of the shower and put on a fresh set of finely pressed BDU's and my just polished boots. Once I removed the chunks of "matter" from my shorts, after playing the maze, the only saving grace is that thanks to the Woodland camo, you can't make out any stains (sorry for being gross)!

Whew...that was awesome. I was wondering where that link had gone.

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic

249th MP Detachment (EACF)

Camp Humphreys, ROK

Edited by uscbigdawg

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's some funny stuff !! I bet that scared the crap out of a lot of you. Here's a good lesson I learned a long time ago that saved my drawers on this one; "Leave your speakers turned off unless you know there is going to be sound involved". The pic by itself doesn't get you, it's the scream.

Edited by Bigbadaboom

Not quite as obscure a comment as was happening up to then bbdb, but I guess someone had to say more at some point and thereby stop others from blindly waltzing into the maze. Me, I like to watch ;-)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's some funny stuff !! I bet that scared the crap out of a lot of you. Here's a good lesson I learned a long time ago that saved my drawers on this one; "Leave your speakers turned off unless you know there is going to be sound involved". The pic by itself doesn't get you, it's the scream.

Noone reads down as far as my post before trying it. They just click on it right away and "BAMMM" they're gotten. Then they read everyone elses responses and think "Crap!! I should have read the other posts first".

On another forum I visit a guy posted one of those "Un-focus your eyes and get within 6 inches of your monitor to see a 3-D picture of such & such" and after stairing at it for about 10 secs. the exact same thing happens as does here. I was the third one to respond and i stated the same thing I did in this thread and ther are 67 posts after mine of people getting the crap startled out of them.

• 2 weeks later...