Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nroi March question of the month

RJH

What is your call?

https://nroi.org/

The RO watches the shooter engage the above target and sees the first shot travel through the mesh wall on the left, and the subsequent two shots clear the wall edge. The RO did not see where the first shot hit the target, nor is there evidence on the target to determine which shot went through the mesh. The target has three holes: one Alpha and two Charlie.

How do you score the target?

I voted reshoot as well. Wasn't there a similar thread on here the other day there's someone said best two on paper scored? Maybe there was some Nuance that I'm not remembering now

2 hours ago, RJH said:

I voted reshoot as well. Wasn't there a similar thread on here the other day there's someone said best two on paper scored? Maybe there was some Nuance that I'm not remembering now

My thread (well, I hijacked it) until got shut down because discourse is dead. I called it in the thread that this would be a poll in the next two months and here we are...

1 hour ago, facedown said:

Yeah, it's clear as of 04MAR21 as incorporated into the 05MAR21 rulebook revision:  USPSA Comp. Rules-Change LogMarch20211

It's great that they clarified it. I helped change a rulebook!