Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CCI Area 4 SCSA Championship - Texas July 23 thru 25

Hoops

4 hours ago, Darqusoull13 said:

Shooting boxes will be in just in front of the shade canopies. This is 1) For those of us tall as you indicated and 2) To keep Open shooters from setting fire to canopies. 

Really looking forward to this match. If you have friends on the fence you should definitely nudge them to sign up. We have some amazing plans for this match! 

BLAHAHAHAHA, never thought about the compguns.   Thank you very much, can't wait.  

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, rowdyb said:

This match was announced at CAPS uspa match on Saturday my friend. When I know my work schedule better you will see me as a Friday or Saturday shooter, late registration.

Awesome! Thanks for that and hopefully see you in CO for some extra division heat 💥

I also talked to Mike. Hopefully he can sneak out to shoot and do some video with us. If y'all coordinate and attend same day we can get the whole crew!

CCI Area 4 Match Announcements:

We are just 3 short weeks out from the CCI Area 4 Steel Challenge Championship! Everyone is extremely excited to get to the shooting. We have a few announcements and details to share about the match.

📍 Ammo is available online with Free Shipping! Yes we are still working on having ammo available for sale at the match. If you haven't signed up because of ammo concerns, SIGN UP! 😉

📍 Match T-Shirt Deadline has been extended to July 4th at 8 pm. If you want a shirt included with your registration, SIGN UP BEFORE July 4th!

📍 For those that don't know, this match is being run as a zero profit match‼️ Every dollar that comes in goes out. This is how we can take care of the RO's. We still have slots so if you know someone that is on the fence, push them to sign up for a couple of slots!

📍 Lunch is INCLUDED in your match fee. Fuego Tacos will be provided at the range during the lunch break from ~Noon to 1 pm. These are the best tacos in town and you won't leave the range hungry. 

📢 Great News! 

Please read this ENTIRE note. CCI and Federal Premium have once again stepped up to help active competitors in our community. CCI and Federal are keenly aware of concerns about ammo availability. They have heard you and you may have seen they are doing everything they can to help the competition shooting sports. Ammunition has been made available to be sold to Area 4 Steel Challenge shooters to support those who are active in the action shooting community.

The Brazosland Pistoleros will have a LIMITED supply of Federal 150 Grain Syntech 9mm for sale for shooters registered for the match. 

We will also have an EXTREMELY LIMITED supply of CCI Clean 22 (Red 40 Grain). Again, this ammo is ONLY meant to be shot at the match.

Ammo will be sold Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning from 7:15 to 7:45 am and afternoon from 12:45-1:15 pm. We cannot reserve any ammunition. Once we are sold out, we are sold out. Please bring EXACT change. Each shooter will be limited to 300 rounds per Division Entry. Pricing has been mandated at MSRP.

On 7/19/2021 at 10:36 AM, Darqusoull13 said:

It's finally match week! We are extremely excited to see everyone come out and enjoy this event! 

For those that like to wait until the last minute there are a few slots still available 😉

https://practiscore.com/cci-area-4-steel-challenge-championship/register

My first Level III match.  I'm looking forward to it and meeting new shooters.  I'm in South Central Texas and the weather has been lower temperture than normal so I hope the match gets good support so it will become a regular annual event.  From what I hear and see from Google Earth, the range looks great and all the bays lined up.  Even though I have not shot my RRPO in a match for over a year I signed up for my 3rd match to shoot it.  Hope to see you there.  Fill up the open slots!!!! 🙂

In all the notes about this match, I thought I saw something that said there was an open bay for verifying zero.  Is that the case?

I had to make an optic change and it would save me a range trip if I could do it there.  If not, I'll handle it.

19 hours ago, mreed911 said:

In all the notes about this match, I thought I saw something that said there was an open bay for verifying zero.  Is that the case?

I had to make an optic change and it would save me a range trip if I could do it there.  If not, I'll handle it.

yes there is a bay with a couple pieces of steel for that.  they are blue steel and it's not any of the stages.  your good

The CCI Area 4 Steel Challenge Championship is a WRAP! 

Thank you so much for coming to shoot with us this weekend. We hope everyone enjoyed shooting the match as much as we enjoyed hosting it! 

If you would like to see anything bigger or better for next year be sure to drop us a note either below or message me privately. We want this match to be the BEST POSSIBLE EVENT we can make it! 

Congratulations to our Winners!
Open, PCCO, RFPO, RFRI, RFRO Grant "Super Human" Kunkel
CO - Cameron Templin
SS - Anthony Veith
PCCI - Bridget Cunningham
RFPI - Trinity Lambiase
Production - Jason Tielke
LTD - Jason Tielke
ISR - Mike Dines
OSR - Mike Dines

Thank you again to each and every one of our supporters who made this happen! 

I owe the match a larger post with vendor tags, but wanted to say that from a competitor standpoint this was a flawlessly run match.  Whenever next year's match is posted I'll be on the list again.

My first Level III match.  Shot 3 guns Friday thru Sunday.  Excellent match.  Well run.  I had a blast.  All the staff were great. 

I'm ready to sign up as soon as the next year's match is posted.

Hoops