Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

World Shoot 2005 Video Montage

Sharyn

Since I'm 'gun-less' for the moment... I spent some time with my "other" hobby. I discovered some software on my computer that I didn't know I had. So, I put together a little montage of a few videos I had (thanks to Athena) from World Shoot.

It's a large file... Hope you enjoy!

USA Ladies (20MB)

Edited by Sharyn

Oh you've got to be kidding me, Dell-Boy! We're well into the gigabyte era... get with the frakkin' times. :lol::P You could spend $29.95 for a CD from those other guys... or you could get it here for free. :lol:

I had so much fun making the first one... here's another with more international flavor. It's not as huge though... only 43MB. :)

World Ladies (14MB)

If there are enough complaints... I guess I could crap the videos up a little for the puny 'net-ers. ;)

edited both videos to smaller files

Edited by Sharyn

Oh you've got to be kidding me, Dell-Boy! We're well into the gigabyte era... get with the frakkin' times. :lol::P You could spend $29.95 for a CD from those other guys... or you could get it here for free. :lol:

I had so much fun making the first one... here's another with more international flavor. It's not as huge though... only 43MB. :D

World Ladies

If there are enough complaints... I guess I could crap the videos up a little for the puny 'net-ers. ;)

nah..great..enough time to start the download..go to the fridge and get something to eat and drink..read a couple of forum posts..then watch...

thanks for putting those together..great to watch..

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of mag tape...

My WS DVD's only $10.. and it has much more video of me. :lol:

Oh my Gawd!!! Kay's run is lightning fast. On the slow motion version, the steel has just bounced flat when her 9th round fires - Holy Cow!

Thank you Sharyn for posting these - Inspirational!!!!

Edited by carinab

Oh my Gawd!!! Kay's run is lightning fast. On the slow motion version, the steel has just bounced flat when her 9th round fires - Holy Cow!

Thank you Sharyn for posting these - Inspirational!!!!

the all the women shot great...but Kay is a machine..that run was spectacular..also like her previsualize that one stage before shooting.

Sharyn..thanks again.

You're welcome everyone!

the all the women shot great...but Kay is a machine..that run was spectacular..also like her previsualize that one stage before shooting.

I would like to put together a montage of just the pre-stage routines from these videos and Nationals Ladies Super Squad. There are some pretty cool and elaborate ones. You can really see Sheryl Cruz 'get to work' and you'd love the one of the lady from the Phillippines in the 2nd video. I had to edit it out because it was too long, but I just couldn't edit her "back off, leave me alone now" gesture! Priceless! :D

Edit: I changed my mind... I'll try to put one together from S. FL. :D

Edited by Sharyn

... but I just couldn't edit her "back off, leave me alone now" gesture! Priceless! :D

Talk to the hand, 'cause the face don't wanna hear it anymore. :P

Edited by Steven Zopfi

Bloody H***....!!!!!

I swear...if I could live in the US, I'd buy a house next to Dan Bedell and beg a USPSA lady to marry me... :blink:

The % of IPSC ladies here is pretty low. The situation is grim! after watching those videos, I just couldn't stop wondering, 'what if'! There's something about these 'Goddesses' with guns that makes me feel inspired and sense the awe.

::Drops on knees to perform worship like moves - I'm not worthy :: :wub:

I hope I'm not offending anyone, as this was meant to be a compliment

• 2 weeks later...