Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9mm gen 2 silent capture vs TACCOM PCC Adjustable Recoil System

Put 2 of the Taccom adjustable recoil systems in 2 different PCC's I built and the BHO work. I used Taccom SS bolts with these. They come with different pre-load rings & SS cushions/bumpers and depending on how you set it up the BHO may not work.

gerritm

Hard no on the TACCOM....short stroked, unless you are using the TACCOM ESSB, I suspect that short stroking the JP will be the same answer.....but not sure.

On the TACCOM, the short stroke pad is included and is optional to install

Edited by TRUBL
19 hours ago, mveto said:

In order to be able to use a BHO with a short stroke recoil system you need a bolt that has been designed to work with a short stroke BHO, like the Taccom ESSB or the JP Enhanced bolt.

What he said.  BHO works on my Gen2 short stroke GMR-15 but I'm told it won't with other combos.  I don't think I've ever needed it, I use big mags.  

Edited by philmadxx
More info
17 hours ago, TRUBL said:

Hard no on the TACCOM....short stroked, unless you are using the TACCOM ESSB, I suspect that short stroking the JP will be the same answer.....but not sure.

On the TACCOM, the short stroke pad is included and is optional to install

Tim,

I have a FM lower and exclusively use your Taccom Short stroke kit. My bolt holds open on my lower.  But I use 45rd mags and if my bolt holds open, it's not been a good stage.