• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From TT:

Hi Brian Enos,

Thank you for contacting Tapatalk!
We are working with IPB team to try to get this problem resolved. 
What happened was that IPB updated their system structure that the current Tapatalk plugin is no longer compatible with. 
We are seeking IPB's support on getting the details of their update so we can fix our plugin to meet the new requirements. 
This is going to take some time. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 
Regards,
Tapatalk Support Test

Again from TT:

Thank you for contacting Tapatalk, and apologies for the delay in replying.
The plugin for IPB 4.5.3 is currently in the process of being tested by our testing team and should be released in 1 to 2 weeks.

Invision own app (Communities on Android) has some forums but not the Brian Enos's Forums.

Could it be the case something needs to be enabled in the forum settings so we could use Invision app instead?

On 10/29/2020 at 7:33 AM, arkadi said:

Invision own app (Communities on Android) has some forums but not the Brian Enos's Forums.

Could it be the case something needs to be enabled in the forum settings so we could use Invision app instead?

I will look in to that.

3 minutes ago, benos said:

Invision own app (Communities on Android) has some forums but not the Brian Enos's Forums.

Could you tell me some more on that. Where that is? "Invision own app? What does that mean? Also, "communities on android"?

19 minutes ago, benos said:

For the last 2 posts, I don't know what "removed from my home page" means?

On my Tapatalk App if I go to the far left icon, Brian Enos no longer shows up under MY GROUPS and if I try to hit ADD MORE and search for Brian Enos it does not come up in the search reults.

I have started trying to look on the web but much prefer the app and just clicking on subscriptions and reading there.

Thank you for looking into this. 

Ivan

20 hours ago, truespode said:

On my Tapatalk App if I go to the far left icon, Brian Enos no longer shows up under MY GROUPS and if I try to hit ADD MORE and search for Brian Enos it does not come up in the search reults.

I have started trying to look on the web but much prefer the app and just clicking on subscriptions and reading there.

Thank you for looking into this. 

Ivan

Same for me, it disappeared completely, and Brian Enos doesn't even show up when searching.  Bummer...

I'm really going to miss Tapatalk.