benos

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 hours ago, benos said:

Could you tell me some more on that. Where that is? "Invision own app? What does that mean? Also, "communities on android"?

Invision has an app on Android called "Communities", which, I suppose, could be used to read the forums they host on theirs SaaS platform. If I search for Brian there I got Brian Lumley.com Forum which is obviously on theirs platform.

There is also an "Invision Community" app on both Android and iOS for their own support forum only.

On Oct-23:

Thank you for contacting Tapatalk.
The forum is currently not using the Tapatalk plugin since they are waiting for the newest version, which will be released in one to two weeks.
Once released and installed, you will be able to use the forum again via the app.

On Nov-12:

No need, we will notify the forum owner once the new plugin is available, which, if all goes right, should be next week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Brian,

Thanks for checking in.
Yes, our team is still working on that, we do hope to have it done soon.
Very sorry for the delay on this, the plugin had to be redone from scratch, which is taking some time.

Chris
Tapatalk Support

On 1/2/2021 at 8:08 PM, BritinUSA said:

What version of Tapatalk is being used?

On the Apple Store the latest is 8.9.1 (from last week) but the pro version has not been updated for over a year and is still at 8.5.3

The issue isn't with tapatalk on the client side, its the plug-in on the forum side that makes it work with tapatalk.

However, Tapatalk's client versions are really confusing. It used to be that the paid pro version of the app gave you the add free experience and the "pro" features, but that was changed a while back. Now you pay for Tapatalk "VIP" which is rather attached to your tapatalk account and just use the regular app for the same experience. It is my understanding that the pro app is mostly dead.

With all the censorship going on lately, is it a stretch to believe that we have been "unofficially" kicked off of TT.  Hard to believe that they can't remedy this issue after all this time.

On 1/20/2021 at 10:46 AM, mwc said:

With all the censorship going on lately, is it a stretch to believe that we have been "unofficially" kicked off of TT.  Hard to believe that they can't remedy this issue after all this time.

I’m subscribed to other shooting sports forums on TT, so I don’t think so. 

• 3 weeks later...