Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A Precious Little Girl

ima45dv8

A precious little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp between two missing teeth, "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep widdle wabbits?"

As the shopkeeper's heart melts, he gets down on his knees so that he's on her level and asks, "Do you want a widdle white wabbit, or a thoft and fuwwy bwack wabbit, or maybe one like that cute widdle bwown wabbit over there?"

She, in turn, blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says, in a quiet voice, "I don't think my python weally gives a thit."

• 7 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been told by my wife that I am not allowed back at the local pet store after doing exactly that to the poor young lady behind the counter.

To be truthful I was bored, bored shitless, and had been dragged along to the pet shop whilst the women look at the fluffy little turd droppers behind the glass. I spotted some rabbits for sale. So I spent some time checking out the different shapes and sizes. Soon enough a young enthusiastic lady siddles on up and asks what I am looking for? Here we go I thinks, so being the total bastard that boredom brings to me, I said "I am not sure, can I check a few out and take a closer look" . She went for it hook, line, sinker and a great deal of the rod.

She hooks one of the fat furry pie fillers out and hands it too me. Now about then my wife spots me, I smile, she looks right into my heart as only she can, coldly I might add, and shakes her head. I hand that one back and says my wife does not approve. The young lady looks over her shoulder and smiles at my wife and brings out a giant fat white one, I said "sorry that is a little too big", no problems out comes a smaller one, "excellent, my Benny will love that", she asks "if Benny is here right now?", I says no, "he is at home" .

"How old is Benny", I say "18",

"isn't Benny a little old for Rabbits"

" some what, that is why I choose the small ones, he does not get the bones caught in his neck when he swallows them!"

I left soon after and have not been back. But I must say it is amazing how long a wife will not talk to you for after something like that.

Job done.

Now I can sit at home and sort brass. :devil: