Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

anyone got their gallant order recently?

Sandbagger123

ordered a case of 147 fp 7 weeks ago.  sent an email last week asking for the status.  no reply other than an auto generated  reciept.   i am thinking of canceling my order as there are other places that i can get it quicker now. 

So has anyone got any orders from them recently?  how long did you wait ?

4 minutes ago, Bench said:

I'm about in the middle of a 4-5 week (per Gallant) order shipping schedule. Hoping it's shorter than 7+ weeks. What other vendors are you considering?

i can get BBI  right now . Gallant took my money right away, but they don't have the courtesy of returning my email.    if i don't get something by friday i will cancel it. hopefully they give back my money as quickly as they took it 

I think part of this is based on the local post office. My order from DG arrived within a week, but I'm still waiting on BBI shipping thru the USPS. Should have taken the 48lb ship via UPS. Our local post office hates to deliver the 70 lb if it fits it ships box, so I always have to go pick it up. The boss guy goes on about coin collectors taking advantage of this, and I said it's your rule, you change it. Buddy of mine made the boss guy in his area deliver to the house because the troops refused.

Edited by 9x45

Ordered 3 cases of 125s on July 30 and the guy I was in contact with was pretty responsive.  Told me that the order was supposed to ship out over a week ago, but haven't heard anything since then or received a tracking number and now they aren't responding to my emails.  Creeping up on 10 weeks now.  Gallant always seems like they don't quite have their act together.  I have had times in the past when they haven't shipped a delayed order until I called about it (kind of like they were overwhelmed and were prioritizing anyone who was complaining about delays).  Seems kind of odd.

Edited by Tanders
Grammar

14 hours ago, Michael303 said:

I just got a tracking number today for an order I put in 12 weeks ago so best of luck to you all. 

Yay, Mike! Your legendary bullets are going to arrive! I ordered a case of 147's on Sept. 9th, so I'm barely into my waiting period... 😕 

I ordered from King's on Sept. 15th and they shipped on Sept. 30th, though the 68lb box has somehow disappeared into the wilds of the USPS logistic network since then...