Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

If you Need BULLETS - 9mm Major or 9mm Minor - 124Gr "Real" FMJ .355

Sigarmsp226

First off guys - I have no affiliation with this company other than having purchased over 20,000 bullets from them to date with ZERO issues....A few things I can tell you and then I let you decide if they are right for you.  You can order as few as 100 bullets or as many as 50,000 bullets...... 

1. The ship F-A-S-T - Usually within 48 hrs of order receipt....
  2. They only stock and ship one bullet - Why - Because it is the bullet of choice for professional shooters that want a 9mm "Major Power Factor" bullet
  3. At the time of me posting this information their website reflected that they have 822,000 bullets in stock (I know this is a fluid number that is ever changing).  
  4. If you order 5000 bullets - shipping is F-R-E-E.....
  5. They accept all types of payment methods - even if you have to mail in a check or MO - your bullets are reserved.
  6. Again - I have NO affiliation with this company and I get NOTHING for sharing this information.  My goal here is to provide the forum friends here an avenue for a real 124gr .355 FMJ bullet.... 
  7. And yes - I did just order and receive my latest order of 5000 bullets that I ordered on Monday and received yesterday(Wednesday) so I am good on bullets for a while.. 😉

Finally - I respectfully ask that you NOT post anything in this thread that slams this family run TX based company related to their product or pricing.  If you have an issue take it up with them but I welcome any feedback if you ordered and received your product and are happy with it......

OH - I also forgot to mention - They are the ELEY 22 Rimfire ammo distributor in the US (not sure if they are the only but they are HUGE in this role and responsibility).....

Here is the link to the bullet I have described....Hopefully this will help other forum members who are in a pinch looking for a 9mm reloading bullet that is reasonably prices and in stock.....Mark

https://www.killoughshootingsports.com/reloading-components/1082-1432-124gr-round-nose-copper-jacket-bullets-for-reloading.html#/821-quantity-1000

Edited by Sigarmsp226
spelling correction

Sarge - Thanks Sir for telling me this.  It was not my intent to break any rule here.  

Mods - If I have error-ed here PLEASE delete this post - I was doing this to help other forum members find bullets which as we all know are really hard to find right now.  It was not my intent to break any forum policy/rule.  I do not want to jeopardize my membership here in any way.  

Sarge - Thanks again for posting your comment - I will stand by for guidance from management.  

Mark

14 hours ago, andre3k said:

I'm pretty sure these are RMR 124gr RN. I guess if you need bullets now and are willing to pay the premium then it's simply another option that's available. 

They also have flat points. I looked and then it's a question of patience for back orders

4 hours ago, Bobkoh said:

They also have flat points. I looked and then it's a question of patience for back orders

Sorry Bobkoh -  Read your post wrong the first time.  The bullets I am talking about that Killough has available now are round nose....Here is a picture from the last 5000 I received.....

Thanks InTheShaw for pointing out my mis-read....

8-CF263-DF-32-E6-4846-BD62-E25-CE95-F0-B

Edited by Sigarmsp226

23 minutes ago, Intheshaw1 said:

He probably meant RMR also makes flat points, I usually run their 124 fp matchwinners

Indeed. I have have this fondness for flat points. Since I'm new to reloading 9mms, I have to work out a load, etc for my Springfields and a friends Glock 19. 

Bought a LWC in 9 to see if I'd like it and I've been shooting it more than my 45s.