Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
bcp

Bassham mental management training

I'm 3/4 of the way through a month long series of Saturday seminars by Troy Bassham.  I also saw that Anderson is certified with them and presenting material on the Bassham mental management techniques.  

The material is excellent and the topics are pretty deep.  I encourage you to look into their offerings.  Who has taken some of their courses or trained with them?  What were your experiences like?

Is Troy the son?

What I have read is written by Lanny.

Just curious.

Thanks

Yes, Troy is Lanny's son.  All 3 of Lanny's kids are in the family biz.  Troy is a 3 position rifle guy like his dad.  Troy was on the AMU and has something like 12 national titles, various national records, etc.  Troy has also written 2 of the Bassham books and Troy has a good teaching style.  

Read Lanny's Stuff years ago. Mental management is the only part of the game that you will never stop learning if you want. I haven't trained with him but I know a pretty good shooter who has and he was really impressed with Lanny Bassham.

Pretty good? .....🤪