Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Waiting For Reclassification

zhunter

OK, I know I have done it, but I want to see it. I want to be able to log on and look at it on the USPSA.org website.

What is up with it this month.

OK, I know they are busy and all, but my scores JUST missed the deadline last month, so I have been waiting two months.

Just let me see it, my new "B" card that is :(

At least the calculator page the Ohio section guys host is pretty accurate... Funny how the Internet has spoiled us all. I can't imagine what they did in the "old" days when you just got a new card if you got bumped, and that only would happen every quarter or so :)

I don't know if Roger is at the USPSA Three Gun nationals, but that could account for the delay. Also, since some of the staff is at the Three Gun, it means Roger would have additional work if he was one of those remaining to hold down the fort.

I remember in the "old days" being told that nobody but a few computer nerds would ever use on-line classifier scores, and that I was deluding myself if I though otherwise. Times do change.

At least the calculator page the Ohio section guys host is pretty accurate... Funny how the Internet has spoiled us all. I can't imagine what they did in the "old" days when you just got a new card if you got bumped, and that only would happen every quarter or so :)

Yes, that was the big surprise. You'd try to keep track of what you thought you did, then when you least expect it...bam, new classifaction!

There was no checking scores, classes and what not online. Damn there was just a barely"online" at all. You'd wait for a new card, and like it! :D

Ps.

I'd really like to see how I'm doing in Open, been checking all week.

;)

It updated, but three of my last classifiers didn't make it, now I'm one short from getting classified.  I do hate that the one of the four that made it is 6.something percent, and one that didn't make it has twice as many sixes before the decimal point.

I feel your pain Knight :(