Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Unable to sign in

Guest Mlm5ill9er

Guest Mlm5ill9er

Suddenly I was unable to sign in & when I went to recover password it said my email wasnt valid.  Ive been user mlmiller1 for years. I had to open a new account to get on here to report my problem.  Could someone please help me get my account back functional?  

I am a new member. If I sign in on MY "laptop",(latest version of Chrome), no problems. When I try to sign in with my "tablet", (latest version of Android) I can not log in, and get an "error".

Text says:  SOMETHING WENT WRONG. PLEASE TRY AGAIN

Error code: 2S119/1

• 1 month later...

Same here. I have to re-type every thing into the Existing User Sign in. What's up with this? It's a royal PITA. Then it tells me "Sorry, you do not have permission to be here". Then I click on the Forum, and I'm logged in and displayed as GOF. Like always. What's up with this?

Edited by GOF

7 hours ago, GOF said:

Same here. I have to re-type every thing into the Existing User Sign in. What's up with this? It's a royal PITA. Then it tells me "Sorry, you do not have permission to be here". Then I click on the Forum, and I'm logged in and displayed as GOF. Like always. What's up with this?

Check which browser you are using. In the meantime, try rebooting the browser. I use chrome on my PC without a problem. 

• 1 month later...

Error message...

ca4b104ca63c7f103b3506f3828c917a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK it looks like if I go out to the front of Tapatalk and log out of the forum and re-log back in I can post. Wonder if this is the forum issue or a Tapatalk issue?

• 1 month later...