Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holosun 510 cover

TANFARM

Somewhat of an update on a previous post. I was looking for another hard cover for the 510C on my open pistol. Came across Rangepanda.....they offer printed covers for the optic with or without the sun shield. Arrived yesterday.....excellent quality.

I also ordered some parts for my 650 and a tray holder for the Shokbottle 100 gauge. All excellent quality.

Happy to pass along a small business that provides quality products at a fair price with good service. Check out the website.......

No affiliation.....just passing my experience along.

On 4/25/2020 at 6:57 AM, TANFARM said:

Somewhat of an update on a previous post. I was looking for another hard cover for the 510C on my open pistol. Came across Rangepanda.....they offer printed covers for the optic with or without the sun shield. Arrived yesterday.....excellent quality.

I also ordered some parts for my 650 and a tray holder for the Shokbottle 100 gauge. All excellent quality.

Happy to pass along a small business that provides quality products at a fair price with good service. Check out the website.......

Be careful. That site is super addictive. I feel like I put in an order weekly just to get some more stickers! Awesome service and a really good value for us. And his stuff just plain works! I must have twenty five items already. 

I’m glad your as satisfied as I am.

nice folks running a cool small business......I think the holder for the Honda case gauge worked great for Major rounds....beat glueing sticks to the bottom...lol...

• 2 weeks later...

On 4/25/2020 at 6:57 AM, TANFARM said:

How is the finish on the inside? I have 2 from tevo sports and I am not too impressed with how the inside look.

Edited by Joeyxbat
Double comment

On 5/6/2020 at 6:05 PM, Joeyxbat said:

How is the finish on the inside? I have 2 from tevo sports and I am not too impressed with how the inside look.

I have one of the Rangepanda covers for my 510C and both the interior and exterior finish are nice and smooth with no rough spots or sharp edges.