Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Palmetto AR-V PCC announced.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, bigdawgbeav said:

Taccom XLW... tell them it's for an AR-V and they will cut the feed ramp.  And send them your bolt to have it milled for the superfeed hood

Do you have the integrated comp, if so how well does it work

Has anyone noticed the feel in the recoil of the bump that is on the ramped bolt? This seems to make a noticeable sight bounce. Strange because the gun seems to cycle fine when short stroked. Just curious if anyone else has noticed this . JD 

Don’t understand why it’s needed? It seems to over set the hammer?

Edited by JDIllon
5 hours ago, JDIllon said:

Has anyone noticed the feel in the recoil of the bump that is on the ramped bolt? This seems to make a noticeable sight bounce. Strange because the gun seems to cycle fine when short stroked. Just curious if anyone else has noticed this . JD 

Don’t understand why it’s needed? It seems to over set the hammer?

Yeah, you short stroke it so the hammer doesn't go over the bump

22 hours ago, dogtired said:

Just a heads up, I see the Magpul 50 round drum is available for the CZ Scorpion on several websites.

Well, that's cool. However, as length isn't a concern to me......the PSA magazines with their +15 extension is drop dead reliable, lighter and well, less expensive too. Still....may end up getting one  :)

20 minutes ago, dogtired said:

I don’t see much need myself but I am wanting one for my Glock mag AR but that has not been released yet.

? What are you looking for? There are 57 round extensions for Glock mags and they make 50round drums. JD