Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
ToddKS

9mm Brass Fully Processed

This is a fully processed order that I just finished for a customer. This brass was cleaned, sorted, decapped and sized, cleaned in stainless media and then polished.

If you are interested in having your order delivered processed the cost is $85 per 5000. Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.

95bed59612ed277aca1e6d15915259d4.jpg

8 minutes ago, ToddKS said:

This is a fully processed order that I just finished for a customer. This brass was cleaned, sorted, decapped and sized, cleaned in stainless media and then polished.

If you are interested in having your order delivered processed the cost is $85 per 5000. Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.

95bed59612ed277aca1e6d15915259d4.jpg

Todd, does that $85 include the brass? If so, that's only $17 per 1k. Awesome deal!

Unfortunately not. It is an additional $85 for the procesing so a fully processed box of my standard sorted 9mm would be $200 ($115 + $85)

This is obviously not for everyone but I do get requests for it occaisionally so I thought I would put the option out there.

Mostly I just wanted an excuse to post a picture of this batch of brass

Too purdy NOT to shoot.

I'll take 'em if the hurricane doesn't get me.
That box is sold but I would be happy to run a box for you. PM sent.

@ToddKS Do you still do this? 5k fully processed for $200?

Just curious. I got your 5k for $115 deal recently and the quality is great (very clean), but, honestly, not having to deprime 5k pieces of brass might be worth the $85 to me lol

Edited by avastcosmicarena

[mention=49934]ToddKS[/mention] Do you still do this? 5k fully processed for $200?

Just curious. I got your 5k for $115 deal recently and the quality is great (very clean), but, honestly, not having to deprime 5k pieces of brass might be worth the $85 to me lol
Yes, I still offer processing as an option. Send me a PM if you would like to order some.

On 12/20/2019 at 8:01 PM, mike4045 said:

I will need a case in mid Jan.

PM Sent.