Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Kid Is An Artist

GeneralChang

I went to Dawson's shop a few weeks ago and picked up some stuff. Took the wife and kids and my daughter decided Dawson's office neede a little extra something. DJPolo was good enough to take a picture of this fantastic mural.

post-746-1126928223_thumb.jpg

Edited by GeneralChang

I went to Dawson's shop a few weeks ago and picked up some stuff.  Took the wife and kids and my daughter decided Dawson's office neede a little extra something.  DJPolo was good enough to take a picture of this fantastic mural.

Sheldon,

The way I figure it is that Dawson was looking for a mural. I mean, If you don't want it painted don't leave a blank wall next to the paint (markers). :lol::lol::lol:

Looks pretty good to me :)

FWIW

dj

• 9 months later...

awesome

I love it when my daughter draws, its amazing what a child can express visually when putting pen to paper, and when you ask them 'what the pic is' and they inocently look at you though you are stupid and the answer is blatently obvious and you didnt know any better ( why its a picture of you daddy! ).

Heres something else, my daughter came running in once excited and dragged me into the garden to see what she had found, it was water vapour on a spiders web and was glistening in the morning sun. I would never have noticed and it was so cool to be able to see the world through the eyes of my 5 year old daughter.

Hmm, I see a potential money machine here. Would help offset shooting costs. Seriously, the drawing is still strong, however she also has discovered stickers. Her bedroom window barely transfers sunlight because of all the little stickers. She found a roll of pasters this weekend and went crazy. I had a black Pelican rifle case, it is now brown.

Edited by GeneralChang

Hmm, I see a potential money machine here. Would help offset shooting costs. Seriously, the drawing is still strong, however she also has discovered stickers. Her bedroom window barely transfers sunlight because of all the little stickers. She found a roll of pasters this weekend and went crazy. I had a black Pelican rifle case, it is now brown.

That roll had a 1000 pasters on it. Are they all gone?

Did Dawson give you a discount on your stuff for that fantastic, custom art work?

That's the greatest. ;)

I got a bulk discount on his open guns. 10 of his top of the line guns for $500 each. :P

I wish...

He does take care of me though.