Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holosun 507c questions

I'v got both and run the 510C on my PCC and for the most part, run the 507C on pistols.........that being said, i do have a 507C on a Ruger PC carbine and on one of my PCC's . I actually prefer the 507C for steel challenge due tot he circle being 35MOA and not 65MOA

I have the 507 on a PCC. Where the dot is closer to your eye the field of view is fine. It came with a picatinny mount and I am using that. I really like it. My only complaint is I wish it got a bit brighter. Aimpoint RMR gets waaay brighter

Hello: I have it on a PCC and on my Carry Optics pistols. They work very well and I am using the stock mount. I think on the PCC I like the 510C in red more. The larger glass helps if you need to cant the rifle to see the target. That maybe just me. I find that they are very bright when put in the manual mode. Thanks, Eric

Any body gone from a Viper to the 507 C on a pistol ? Looking to get another sight and wondering if I should stay Vortex or try this one,,, like the instant on and long battery life of the 507 

15 hours ago, Chillywig said:

I have the 507 on a PCC. Where the dot is closer to your eye the field of view is fine. It came with a picatinny mount and I am using that. I really like it. My only complaint is I wish it got a bit brighter. Aimpoint RMR gets waaay brighter

Are you running it on auto mode or manual? I find that running on manual mode you get the brightest dot/circle......I do that with all my holosuns.

I went from cmore to vortex to holosun and am NOT looking back at all.

2 hours ago, TRUBL said:

Are you running it on auto mode or manual? I find that running on manual mode you get the brightest dot/circle......I do that with all my holosuns.

I went from cmore to vortex to holosun and am NOT looking back at all.

I'll revise this a bit. Just got the 507 and RMR out. The 507 is very bright in manual mode. If the 507 has 10 level of brightness the RMR goes to 11 - just a bit brighter. The only time the extra brightness would be an advantage is shooting at a white target in direct sunlight. But the 507 glass is so much clearer than RMR and the go to sleep wake up features make it an awesome little dot.

3 hours ago, edwin garcia said:

Yup. Image below when I had it as a 2ndary offset.

I'm now using it exclusively as primary offset.

I know. I'm weird but I'm a lefty so  go figure...

I think I'll play with 507c for now until something comes along.

507c.thumb.jpg.6a4a25841e47e9fad6dbceb5926bfb66.jpg

What mount are you using?