Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC 100 yd + accuracy?

I’ve shot at 200y on steel, my load drops around 12”-18”at 200y was during a uml match so it wasn’t a group. 115 jhp v2-4.6 wsf- cci 500 sp primer- random casing 1210fps mbx 16.1 barrel.  

25y is the furthest I’ve shot for accuracy, 5 shots in a paster (red dot and bench rest)out of shooting innovations barrel and mbx barrel.I thank @HoMiE for the load recipe 

Edited by Bwillis

I have shoot groups from a bench @ 100 and sub 2” with wsf and CFE, Everglades and Montana gold 115s jhp. I threw a 8.5-25x scope on to see what my 14.5” shooting innovations barrel was capable of. Groups open up to 3.5-4” when shooting with a 1x dot at 100yds. Shooting past out to 200yd, the bullet drops like 12”+ but capable of hitting a 2/3 ipsc or a 12” steel. 

just recently sighted in my Taccom 5.25" barreled complete upper w/Quarter Circle lower & Holosun 510C... 4.2gr WSF - 124gr Plated bullets..  … first 5 shots out of the barrel on a  pretty windy day I could cover then with the palm of my hand at 100 yds... .. was not trying for a tighter group.. just wanted to run a some rounds thru my new PCC to insure it would run with the prementioned load..

16 hours ago, HoMiE said:

Groups open up to 3.5-4” when shooting with a 1x dot at 100yds. Shooting past out to 200yd, the bullet drops like 12”+ but capable of hitting a 2/3 ipsc or a 12” steel. 

My setup and load mirrors these results, same barrel as HoMiE for what its worth. 

Edited by Patrick Scott

I just did a bench rest session and just for the heck of it I shot my PCC at 100 from bags. I shot 4 shots into .902 center to center. I was shooting blazer 115 out of a 13 1/2 inches tensioned TACCOM barrel. I took pictures but I am unable to post them. Could I do this again, probably not but I was pretty impress with what this barrel is capable of. And I was using a Holosun 507C which is also a amazing sight for the money.

I have tried some different cheap factory loads so far at 120yds. Cheap herters 115 gr fmj have grouped the best.  About the size of my fist.  Going to try to load some and see what I can do.

4 hours ago, Startingover said:

125 yards Blazer brass 115gr on steel half metric.

my 16" Rainer Arms barrel is easy peasy.

My 13.5" Taccom tension barrel struggles 

I’m surprised at the Taccom barrel mine will shoot into one hole at 25 yards and like I just posted my 100 .902 group