Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mirzon aftermarket grip module

Rudukai13

https://mirzon.com

Enhanced Grip Module for P320 model with improved ergonomics and updated look. The grip module features:

- over-molded rubber panels to enhance grip and comfort 
- upgraded beaver tail 
- trigger guard serrations 
- frame serrations 
- compatible with all standard holsters 
- compatible with factory X5 grip weight and magazine well 
- compatible with Gen 1 and Gen 2 slide lock levers 
- compatible with all P320 and P250 models except for Sub-Compacts
- accepts the 17-rd Gen 2 magazines and 21-rd magazines

Looks like they're accepting preorders now. The rubber overmolding on the front and backstrap is intriguing, looks extremely grippy;

IMG_3570.JPG

2 hours ago, Ssanders224 said:

That's hideous. 

While I don't necessarily disagree, I do support companies trying to introduce aftermarket grip modules with different/unique features. Hopefully if we continue encouraging it someone will eventually come out with a version that we do like

15 hours ago, Rudukai13 said:

According to a comment on this company's Instagram they're also working on aluminum grip modules with steel to possibly follow

That’s what I was about to ask, I was wondering if someone was going to some out with a steel grip for these considering the fervor over the new q5 steel frame. I’d definitrly be interested in one if the they do decide to make one. 

5 hours ago, Akkid17 said:

That’s what I was about to ask, I was wondering if someone was going to some out with a steel grip for these considering the fervor over the new q5 steel frame. I’d definitrly be interested in one if the they do decide to make one. 

From all the comments and rumors I've heard I'm giving it within the year that we see a steel grip module made available, likely even an OEM option from Sig. If not from Sig, some aftermarket company will come out with one.

I've been on a mission to pester companies into it for a couple years now anyway...

Edited by Rudukai13

I have a feeling that any after market company that could produce a steel module would likely charge as much as the gun itself. Sig would probably be the only ones who could produce it more economically priced. 

On 2/6/2019 at 9:32 PM, Eros said:

I have a feeling that any after market company that could produce a steel module would likely charge as much as the gun itself. Sig would probably be the only ones who could produce it more economically priced. 

I wouldn't expect even a OEM steel gripped P320 from Sig to cost less than $1,300, probably a couple hundred more. Walther doubled the MSRP from the polymer Q5 to the SF model