Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 6 3 Gun Match

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we need more open shooters. Where are you guys? Hay Single Stack where are you? Come on and get in on the Ronnie roast. Yes Matthew can get in on it too. I want more open shooters on my squad incase my guns take a dump. You know how new equiment is. I'm sure you guys would let me use yours. ;)

Ronnie

I think we need more open shooters. Where are you guys? Hay Single Stack where are you? Come on and get in on the Ronnie roast. Yes Matthew can get in on it too. I want more open shooters on my squad incase my guns take a dump. You know how new equiment is. I'm sure you guys would let me use yours. ;)

Ronnie

Single Stack is not shooting - hunting instead. Don't know about Matt. I hope he comes.

Still Praying,

If that pipsqeak, mouse fart rifle goes down on you, you can use my REAL Rifle !!! :D:D:D

I have a red, Fiber optic sight on my Shotgun.....Close enough to a red dot????(its a Remmy)

Benny Blaster is .40 S&W...Std frame and slide....but man it shoots good(in someones hands that know how to use a Bottomfeeder)

I can load up some special "Ronnie" rounds for the M1A( Guaranteed to make MAJOR!!!!) and the Bennie Blaster....shoot factory stuff through the Remmy.

Let me know If I need to bring them along. ;)

HOPALONG

Like I said I think I've talked to much junk about this match and something is going to bite me in the brass on this one. So far everything is working great, but bring those special Ronnie rounds just in case. :( Although I don't think I will want to shoot them. :wacko: Never mind, just bring that crying towel and a pair of pliers so I can pull my foot out of my mouth. :o

BTW, bring some open shooters too.

Ronnie

HEY GUYS AN GALS---ALL THE TALK ON ANOTHER POST ABOUT RELOADING THE SHOTGUN. WELL IF YOU ARE SHOOTING AERA 6 3-GUN BETTER GET READY TO RELOAD. WE GOT A 19 ROUND 22 ROUND AN A 23 ROUND STAGE. PLENTY OF CLAYS AN STEEL AN LOTS OF MOVING. SO IF THERE IS ANY QUESTION ABOUT YOUR RELOADING BETTER GET THE PRACTICE IN. [ SHOTGUN IS FUN ] 3-GUN RULES

HOPPY--BE SURE TO BRING RONNIE A BBBBIG TOWEL

:D

Kangaroo,

I have spotted nice big ORANGE towel for Ronnie! ;)

Glad I have a week to get my shotgun reloading down <_<

How about can I stage 2 or 3 loaded ones to use on the stage??? :P

Oh well, just have to shoot the rifle and Pistol so well it brings up the non-reloading shotgun scores. :wacko::wacko:

See ya'll Friday eve/Saturday Morn.

HOP

I think we need more open shooters. Where are you guys? Hay Single Stack where are you? Come on and get in on the Ronnie roast. Yes Matthew can get in on it too.

Ronnie

Dang dude... you talk some serious trash!

I am taking a break from IPSC until 2006. I suffered from a slight case of burn out so in an effort to prevent severe burn out I am gonna go hang out in trees with something that does not need ear protection to shoot.

I want more open shooters on my squad incase my guns take a dump. You know how new equiment is. I'm sure you guys would let me use yours. ;)

Don't be so sure ;) I would probably capitalize on your misfortune and then laugh at you. :lol:

I want more open shooters on my squad incase my guns take a dump. You know how new equiment is. I'm sure you guys would let me use yours.
Don't be so sure I would probably capitalize on your misfortune and then laugh at you.

That's what I would expect from you and that's why I was hoping you would be there. Do you know if Matt is going?

BTW, if your scared say your scared. :P:P:P

Ronnie

What do you mean the fun's over? The fun has not yet begun. OH I should be scared :blink: NOT I'm shooting open. You know one of the few that's not scared of THE KICKING KANGAROO'S Shotgun. :P

Ronnie

Looking forward to seeing all the BE'ers or BS'ers this weekend.

What do you mean the fun's over? The fun has not yet begun. OH I should be scared :blink: NOT I'm shooting open. You know one of the few that's not scared of THE KICKING KANGAROO'S Shotgun. :P

Ronnie

Looking forward to seeing all the BE'ers or BS'ers this weekend.

So, Ronnie....whats a guy need to get in on this OPEN shooting..... I got a small J frame model 36LS, Marlin lever action 30-30 and a savage single shot 12ga....or maybe I need to get me a Kangaroo shootgun...although I have not heard of that brand before...So open is where the non-scared shooters are..so are you saying tactical/limited is where the sc--ed shooters hang out?? Just wondering, I'm all new at this kind of stuff......Well, we will just see how things go in a couple of days....In the mean time any recommendations would be appreciated.

Remember when I draw....I Duck!!!

Well, i guess it's really all in what your scared of! sounds like the BE'ers and BS'ers will be in full force this weekend. Bring on the competition i say!

Isn't Anniston where the CMP rebuilds the Garands? Sure would like to tour that place, but doubt i will have the time. (maybe pick up a few to add to the collection)

Isn't Anniston where the CMP rebuilds the Garands? Sure would like to tour that place, but doubt i will have the time. (maybe pick up a few to add to the collection)

Tewlman

Your right. It's a great tour. Worth the trip and if your in the market, they'll let you work on your own purchase. Getting it right.

CMP website

Looking forward to the competition.

MHearn

Edited by mhearn

still praying has got me so scared i think i will just work the match and not shoot it. i'm one of the open shooters that has one of the kanagroo shotguns. he will have to come by my stage sooner or later. :P

i have got some help coming from tenn. to take care of the guy from ga. [ right hopalong ]

r cash

Hearn, could you give me some directions to the range?? Would not want to get lost on the way and be late for the game!!

DrawandDuck. Didn't recognize you. I started to give a serious answer. For the real people, follow the Moss Branch Map. I didn't do this one.

By the way, I do have my knife with me. And, I will be looking forward to seeing you Saturday. Fun.

MHearn

Edited by mhearn

Hey Ducker

Bring the 30-30, single shot 12 & the 36LS and sign up for open.

Hey guy's I may have found someone I can beat up on. :D

Don't tell me your still ducking and trying to pull your shirt off with those speedloaders. :blink:

still praying has got me so scared i think i will just work the match and not shoot it. i'm one of the open shooters that has one of the kanagroo shotguns. he will have to come by my stage sooner or later.

I think I smell a DQ coming on. <_< Is that how you eliminate the competiton Kangaroo?

I feel sorry for the shooters that don't shoot this match, because if this is not the best 3 gun match of the year it will be the most fun.

Something tells me the joke is going to be on me. <_<

Ronnie

Praying, you got a new Dairy Queen comming to GA??? Just because this will be my first 3 gun match don't have too much fun at my expense.....Got the shirt part covered...I'm just gonna glue the pouches to my bare chest...it states the reload can come from any part of the body.....Just got to figure out how to get the speed loader to work with my ol'single shot!!!

See you Sat.......

Ducker....

Hearn, got me a knife on the way....just won't be here till Monday.....Think you can leave yours at home untill then???

Edited by DrawandDuck

Ducker

I'm going to take advantage of your lack of experience while I can. The way your shooting, no longer than you've been shooting, I'll be taking lessons from you before to long.

Hay Where's Hoppy?

I thought Hoppy would want to say something about the Kicking Kangaroo Shotgun.

Ducker

You'll like my shotgun, it's one of a kind. :wub: I just wish I could run it like Roger runs his. :angry:

Ronnie