Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

R M 3 G Report

Trapr,

You should know better than to speak to the monkey rather than the organ grinder !!! :lol: We do have the shootouts on video, and we do have your rather spectacular run on tape - I will try my best to send it to Kurt for your enjoyment - what I will probably do is rip it onto my PC, do a DVD and send it over for Kurt and you. Re 18 rounds ....I think Kurt is refering to his pistol run when he shot with us Brits in Team Exciles in the shootouts - Damn how do we get talent to shoot with us !!! - can you run pistol for us next time ????!!! ;):D

Both Barry and I had a fantastic time and it was mainly about meeting old mates and making good new ones, drinking fine beer and eating great grub - with a little shooting on the side - life is good ! A special thanks to Kurt as always, Trapr for his company and great pistol shooting advice, Keith (Bronco) for his kind and warm hospitality, Benny for his sense of humour and lesson in drinking homebrew and Glen 'Curly' for being a good mate, looking after us, constantly ribbing us, and introducing us to the delights of eating deep fried cow testicles - I just wish he told us what they were before I had eaten a couple !!! :(:blink:

It was great seeing the likes of Hung (thanks for the lone of the rifle mate !), Dean, Jimmy (thanks for the lone of the shotgun mate !), Roy, Mike (thanks for the lone of the pistol mags mate !), Blane, JJ, Denise, Joe, the Wongs, Jim, Kim, Alan, Guy and Garret, JP and family and the whole crew again. We would like to thank all the RO's they did a great job as they always do and thats where RM3G gets its great reputation from as a must attend match.

It was great meeting forum faces like Kelly and Craig who made us so welcome and we had a great squad - I hope I get squadded with the same guys next time.

I will try and post some pics asap ....... now where is that one of Benny outside the Whittington Centre !!! :rolleyes::P

Trapr, runned over scope is trash. Owner talked to IOR about a rebuild and was told it would be to expensive but offered to sell him a new scope at dealer cost. As of now it is undecided on next step. I'll get a picture and post it at some point. This was an unfortunate event that was handled well by all involved, so far I'm the only one without a scope as mine is still on Garrett's rifle and will be till his replacement is found. Keith

I had to add a comment. Thank you Blane West and RM3G staff for the best match I have ever attended.

Even though I shot poorly, I had a great time. My squad was awesome, the RO's were ALL GREAT! (I hope Kelly doesn't lock the thread for me bringing it up!)

I didn't hear of a single DQ or bitching from any RO although they ran 250 shooters each through broken terrain, rain, and even hail at times. I don't know where they find these people!!!!

It doesn't have the brain rape and deviance of Kyle Lamb's NA Tac 3-Gun in NC, or the prize table of DPMS, but the crew that builds these stages combined with the Whittington Center makes this match without peer in my opinion.

Again, thank you all who sponsored and ran the match.

p.s. I think JP should consider political office. Hand the guy a mic and he gets busy!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS

Damn it looks like you Americans have just too much fun down there. I am going to have to get myself a BATF FORM 6 and join you some year.

I just finished the stage designs for my next 3 Gun match and due to our 5 round mag cap limits they will not be near as much fun as you guys get to have. ( but any shooting is good fun mind you).

Keep up the good work...........