Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Database of Stages?

matir

Other than the classifiers on uspsa.org, is there somewhere I can go to see a database of various stage designs?  As a new shooter, I'd like to go through them and spend some time mentally planning how I would shoot them, and thinking about how the various rules apply to each stage.

Even better, is there anywhere where experienced shooters have described their stage plans?  I'm sure some of that is secret sauce, but surely not all of it is full of tricks.  :)

Other than the classifiers on uspsa.org, is there somewhere I can go to see a database of various stage designs?  As a new shooter, I'd like to go through them and spend some time mentally planning how I would shoot them, and thinking about how the various rules apply to each stage.

Even better, is there anywhere where experienced shooters have described their stage plans?  I'm sure some of that is secret sauce, but surely not all of it is full of tricks.  [emoji4]
the best way to stage plan is see the stages live. the paper drawings are deceptive as the bay you're shooting in can be quite different

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have been posting all of our stages in their WSB form on our club FB page. I have shared the Sketch up files and word docs with other local MDs to help them out as well (About 200ish unique stages in total).

Stages are built for our indoor range specifically that allows 180 degree shooting with Battle walls/portables. All of these stages could be used outside as well. Each square represents one yard. Red line is 30 feet to the front trap.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Mchenry-IPSC-Shooting-Society-MISS-626302750819944/photos/?ref=page_internal

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 9:24 AM, Maximis228 said:

I have been posting all of our stages in their WSB form on our club FB page. I have shared the Sketch up files and word docs with other local MDs to help them out as well (About 200ish unique stages in total).

Stages are built for our indoor range specifically that allows 180 degree shooting with Battle walls/portables. All of these stages could be used outside as well. Each square represents one yard. Red line is 30 feet to the front trap.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Mchenry-IPSC-Shooting-Society-MISS-626302750819944/photos/?ref=page_internal

With a lot of your stages it looks like that you are shooting the walls up, is that really the case? What am I missing?

6 hours ago, mchapman said:

With a lot of your stages it looks like that you are shooting the walls up, is that really the case? What am I missing?

Our indoor range has Battle walls and portables to shoot into. This allows 180 degree shooting for the front 15ish yards of the bay or so.

All of those designs could be used for outdoor ranges.