Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Tac sport value?

fieryotaku

How much do you think a Tac Sport 9mm with less than 1000 rounds through it with lok grips 5 mags and a bladetech holster with a drop attachment would go for?  was looking to buy a used one and one came up at a local gun store and was wondering how much I should pay for it.  I know the guy selling it and I trust him was just wondering what they go for.

Edited by fieryotaku

How much do you think a Tac Sport 9mm with less than 1000 rounds through it with lok grips 5 mags and a bladetech holster with a boss drop attachment would go for?  was looking to buy a used one and one came up at a local gun store and was wondering how much I should pay for it.
$1300 for that entire package is fair

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

How much is it being sold for? 

It it depends largely on the condition of the gun. It can have a low round count but if it’s full of scratches or the action doesn’t work well can affect its value.

$1200-1300 is fair.

8 minutes ago, George16 said:

How much is it being sold for? 

It it depends largely on the condition of the gun. It can have a low round count but if it’s full of scratches or the action doesn’t work well can affect its value.

$1200-1300 is fair.

it looks brand new I actually know the owner of the gun who put it up for consignment it didn't fit his hand at all with the big grip.  It looks new no scratches apart from the magwell interior from reloading.  Offered to sell it for 1000$ flat

1 hour ago, Blockader said:

I don't need a TS, but I couldn't pass up $1000 for all that...especially considering there won't be any more of them. 

I might pass but I could give you his contact info if you wanted to set up something he is willing to do ffl transfers or out of state sales as long as it goes to a good home

CZ just discontinued the base TS. They will still make the TSO.

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-75-tactical-sport-9mm-dual-tone-20-rd-mags/

So, is it essentially the waffle-checkered frame that they have discontinued? I ask because that's what I have now, and if I were to ever have a open gun in the future, I'd want it to have the exact same frame.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, obsessiveshooter said:

So, is it essentially the waffle-checkered frame that they have discontinued? I ask because that's what I have now, and if I were to ever have a open gun in the future, I'd want it to have the exact same frame.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I reckon you are right, I hadn't thought about it like that.