Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2 minutes ago, Mac-pcc said:

I'm pretty sure I can shoot. Here is my USPSA # if you would like to look me up A104151. Also look at it in steel challenge.  As far as the scope I don't think that is realistic to put a high magnification scope on it since PCC's are shot with reddots.

Well, I’m not looking you up. But even if you are a GM’s GM, that doesn’t mean you can hold a tight group with a .

rifle

As for the  scope it should help rule you guys out. You don’t shoot from sandbags in USPSA or SC either yet you are trying to do that now too.

All I see is tight groups by MBX and buckshot from you guys so something APPEARS to be amiss on your end.

If I were involved I would put a  scope on it and buy the exact same ammo MBX shot and do the same test before I said another word.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did put a 4 power scope on it. Fyi I shoot F-class 600 yard matches too. I can shoot a 2in 5 shot group at 600 with a F-class rifle. But I did have a buddy of mine who only shoots F-class shoot it also and the results were about the same. His best group was just over 1 in and worst was about 2.5 in with 115 Winchester white box.  Here are the pictures of my buddy's groups

1548295937919801.jpg

1548299979046575.jpg

Edited by Mac-pcc
1 minute ago, Mac-pcc said:

I did put a 4 power scope on it. Fyi I shoot F-class 600 yard matches too. I can shoot a 2in 5 shot group at 600 with a F-class rifle. But I did have a buddy of mine who only shoots F-class shoot it also and the results were about the same. His best group was just over 1 in and worst was 2.5 in with 115 Winchester white box. 

Then I guess it's impossible that it shot so well for MBX. Who knows? Sell it and let the new buyer test it and post results.

Why all the agression towards me? I never said it is or was impossible to get the results that mbx did. I did say that I would post my results with a similar setup and test as mbx did and that is exactly what I did. I can't help it if you disagree or don't like my results. 

3 minutes ago, Mac-pcc said:

Why all the agression towards me? I never said it is or was impossible to get the results that mbx did. I did say that I would post my results with a similar setup and test as mbx did and that is exactly what I did. I can't help it if you disagree or don't like my results. 

Have you shot all of the brands of ammo MBX did? So the rifle did manage a 1.5" group? At what distance? 25 yards? That seems more than good enough for this game. I wonder what mine will do? I suck and my USPSA # is FY64885. LOOK IT UP!:goof:

Just now, Sarge said:

Then it appears this will remain a mystery. I would honestly send it to a third party to test it at this point. Let them try a different upper etc.

That is what happened.  We tested mulitple uppers, bolts, rails, and etc.   Even a MBX rail/bolt/upper that were provided by MBX.

I am a contractor, one time I bought a piece of equipment that after it got warm the engine would die, disengage the pto it would start right up, engage it would die . Took in in 9 times to be repaired, shop couldn’t figure it out . To get me a replacement machine took manufacturer, distributor and dealer participation. Distributor refused my dealer stepped up to the plate and got me another machine, took the loss . And got a customer for life have spent over  100 k with him , since then . And then the manufacturer figured it out and fixed the problem. The machine cost 10 k . He did the right thing and was rewarded. Oh yea and you know I send him business all the time . 

10 minutes ago, Silverscooby27 said:

Seriously, this thread needs to be locked up. Nobody cares about this tired story anymore. You guys need to just move on with your lives. $300 especially if you’re a GM is not a big deal. You probably spend more than that in 3

weeks for ammo. Just let it go. Nobody cares but you.

I wish 300 was not a big deal.  

MBX posted their results and didn't get hammered for doing so. I think it's only fair that I get a chance for the same. I am just posting my results. As far as I understand that is not a crime or against any rules. I'm sorry if some don't agree with the results. 

Edited by Mac-pcc
28 minutes ago, Mac-pcc said:

MBX posted their results and didn't get hammer for doing so. I think it's only fair that I get a chance for the same. I am just posting my results. As far as I understand that is not a crime or against any rules. I'm sorry if some don't agree with the results. 

Posting results is one thing but the post above proved my theory that you guys are still out to get refunds on a barrel. I knew it all along but was waiting for it to get mentioned again. I believe Chuck had it right all along.

2 minutes ago, Mac-pcc said:

You will have to explain that one to me? I don't understand why you would think this?

Didn’t you want refunded the money for this barrel that seems to not work for only you all? Didn’t SC say no? Didn’t MBX say no? But again one of your group went on about how he got a new something or other from a company and that’s how it should be? Doesn’t look promising in this case.

Sarge I think you are missing the point, it was I that asked for a refund because the barrel doesn’t shoot as advertised, when they said no I asked for a midweight barrel they said no . In all the videos that  MBX. Posts they say they are using there hand loads. Which it seems from the results from the testing shot nice.  Not the case with factory ammo. Not a tite group consistently. If there 1.5 at 25 what are they at 45 . Three to five. At this point all I wanted to let others know the barrel is not accurate with anything but handloads a lot of people use factory ammo. If that’s the case they should get the midweight barrel , or another brand of barrel. It’s just sharing information. There is no other reason , but you have the right to believe what you like thanks for your input.

Or maybe there were 3 or more barrels that have some kind of defect , if it’s manmade it’s not perfect.

Hello, I am new to this forum and I have been recently following this thread.  I recently bought an  MBX pro series gun and I could not be happier.  I will also add their customer service towards me was outstanding and thorough especially since I live in NJ and there were compliance issues.  Adrien and David went above and beyond in my opinion, and I personally think they are very accommodating.  As for the gun, I zeroed it at 17 yds and will be using it for steel challenge and USPSA.  I tried 7 different loads of various bullet weights and coatings all using N320.  All of my groups were tight as can be using a rest.  I just wanted to add my two cents in because I am a very satisfied customer.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 9:12 AM, Sarge said:

I realize you are new here but you are way off base with this. We don’t air our complaints with vendors here. Especially with such a top shelf company as Shooters Connection that goes above and beyond in support of our sport. 

This is literally the most stupid statement that's ever been uttered in the history of this forum.   But, considering the source, it's not a surprise.

14 minutes ago, funkymonkey1111 said:

This is literally the most stupid statement that's ever been uttered in the history of this forum.   But, considering the source, it's not a surprise.

Wow! You don’t support our forum vendors? One that gives us a discount?