Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New 9mm major barrel options

dvc4you

I'd Like to plug the Schumann barrel option, these guys are great and their barrels are pretty darn good as well.  I Need a new HybriComp Barrel and had a question, they actually called me answered my questions and then shipped me out my barrel without taking a credit card?? Wow, he said when you get the barrel send a check!!!  The barrel was great, fit in less then 2 hours.  rid was identical to old barrel, fit tight into the slide cut, Had to take less than .001 of hood width and length.  Lock-up was easy to get, lugs were not super sharp.  Just a great barrel and great exp.

Was this recent? I was under the assumption they were no longer in business.

3 hours ago, B_Seehawer said:

5 hours ago, cconnection said:

I'd Like to plug the Schumann barrel option, these guys are great and their barrels are pretty darn good as well.  I Need a new HybriComp Barrel and had a question, they actually called me answered my questions and then shipped me out my barrel without taking a credit card?? Wow, he said when you get the barrel send a check!!!  The barrel was great, fit in less then 2 hours.  rid was identical to old barrel, fit tight into the slide cut, Had to take less than .001 of hood width and length.  Lock-up was easy to get, lugs were not super sharp.  Just a great barrel and great exp.

3 hours ago, B_Seehawer said:

Was this recent? I was under the assumption they were no longer in business.

Would like to know to 

KKM hybrid barrels are still in the works. Should be up for sale around early January. Stay tuned to our Facebook and website for the announcement.

Basics I can provide, however.

Initial run will all be Clark/Para ramp with an SV style radius to the rear of the rib. They will all be short chambered (.355 or .400) so you can finish ream to 9mm or 38 at your discretion. Pricing will be a touch lower than SV and will of course ship same day you order them from us here at Shooters Connection. Any other questions feel free to give us a call and ask for me.

On 12/14/2018 at 11:45 PM, cconnection said:

Yes, this week.  They shut down web site for a bit to focus on back orders, but I emailed my needs and they actually called me back , and shipped barrel out next day.

That's awesome thanks for the reply. 

2 minutes ago, SSGJohnV said:

Just got word from KKM. They have started production and Shooters Connection should have them in stock mid-late January. 

Short rib barrels are on the horizon after the launch, so stay tuned! 

Lets hope production goes faster. This is the last thing needed for the next 2 builds. Getting Antsy.

5 hours ago, SSGJohnV said:

KKM hybrid barrels are still in the works. Should be up for sale around early January. Stay tuned to our Facebook and website for the announcement.

Basics I can provide, however.

Initial run will all be Clark/Para ramp with an SV style radius to the rear of the rib. They will all be short chambered (.355 or .400) so you can finish ream to 9mm or 38 at your discretion. Pricing will be a touch lower than SV and will of course ship same day you order them from us here at Shooters Connection. Any other questions feel free to give us a call and ask for me.

these will be threaded hybrid barrels? and 5 inch in the first release? Thanks

38 minutes ago, Fo0 said:

these will be threaded hybrid barrels? and 5 inch in the first release? Thanks

The first five types at launch will be:

.355 caliber

5" non threaded

5.4" threaded

5" threaded

4.65" threaded 

. 400 caliber

5" non threaded 

11 hours ago, rishii said:

Any word if they’re planning on making barrels with the Wilson nowlin cut

That is definitely on the list for future batches once we get the ball rolling. C/P ramp is more universal and easier for any Smith to fit, so we went with that cut for the initial launch. Getting these barrels out there is the first step.