Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

static cling

So I did a search and did not come up with any good results. What have you guys and gals found that works well to stop powder from clinging to the walls of the hopper? It is a real bear when switching powders. Today I ran some 9MM I started with TG and then decided to try a batch with 700-X. Well getting all the TG out was not easy, I ended up wiping it out with a rag and blowing the last bit out with a compressed air can. But the best bet would be some way to eliminate the static in the first place. 

24 minutes ago, RichJacot said:

I've used dryer sheets for years now with much success but I didn't realize/know they should be used ones.  I'll start using used ones going forward. 

Good to know, I had heard of thought of trying a dryer sheet ... did not know they should be used first.

Great info

You can also cut them into a 2" wide strip and, after you have wiped the inside of the measure, hang the strip in then fill with powder.  

Used so that you get double duty from the film.  I just found the new didn't work that well.  Bounce, IMO, are the best.

Edited by RePete