Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Patriot Metal grips. Spy pic...

Nice... shame I’ll have to cut so much of that grip up (personal preference based on the plastic grips... should not in anyway suggest that these are not quite possibly the greatest grips available for a Tanfo)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Or maybe it’s taken so long because we have 3 different profiles coming out...... BOOM ? 

Y’all spoke and we listened..... we understand that one size does not fit all so why not offer 3 different profiles and allow the customer to pick and choose their setup. Thin, intermediate, and palm swell

Edited by PatriotDefense

Or maybe it’s taken so long because we have 3 different profiles coming out...... BOOM [emoji95] 

Y’all spoke and we listened..... we understand that one size does not fit all so why not offer 3 different profiles and allow the customer to pick and choose their setup. Thin, intermediate, and palm swell

Awesome. Soon isn’t soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, PatriotDefense said:

Or maybe it’s taken so long because we have 3 different profiles coming out...... BOOM ? 

Well done!  I've been looking forward to this.  

They look grippy and that is awesome. Many have been patiently waiting. The 3 sizes is a major plus. I think the original size of the plastic ones may have steered smaller handed folks away.

On 8/13/2018 at 7:43 PM, PatriotDefense said:

Joebiwan.jpg.2acafcff2fb68427bfdbeb643f90f926.jpg