Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

August 2005

Duane Thomas

More movie trivia quotes. Name the actor/actress and the film (if you wanna be really cool, you can throw in the year but it's not necessary to have a "got" answer). We have here one movie from the 1920s, one from the 1970s, one from the 1980s, three from the 1990s. and four from the 21st Century (if you count the 21st Century as starting in 2000). One actress, nine actors. No building on someone else's answers; once a person has a "got" answer, it belongs to them. No playing if you've already won a book. No using an Internet movie data base to find the quotes, on your honor.

Here we go:

1. "That is where I sleep. It keeps me reminded of that other dreamless sleep that cures all ills -- forever!"

2. "In about fifteen minutes, we're going to start turning these boys into fanatics. Razors. They'll lose their fear of the Germans. I just hope to God they never lose their fear of me."

3. "Nimble little minx, isn't she?"

4. "I'm just an old city cowboy trying not to fall out of his saddle."

5. "Pop-Tarts. More Pop-Tarts. This is good."

6. "I'd rather be his whore than your wife."

7. "Tell me about Ohio."

8. "And so I took advantage of you in the worst possible way. Have you ever done that? Taken the wrong road and -- No, of course you haven't. You wouldn't do that. That's just -- Somebody like me does that."

9. "That's right. We're a family of superheroes who are going to help save the world."

10. "Uh, we split the salad. But I think, as I recall, you ate a little bit more, including more of the arugula, which is one of the more expensive greens. I didn't have any of the goat cheese. I'm allergic. No dessert. Easy enough. That leaves your portion at $42.73 and mine at $18.14. Beautiful. Perfect. You have exact change?"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#8 is Mel Gibson in What Women Want

#9 is Bill Paxton in Fraility (watched that little mind bend last week)

#4 is George D(something with a u and z in it, used to be on Law and Order) in Basic Instinct

Chris