Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Delta Point Pro ??

TANFARM

On 8/13/2018 at 1:49 PM, lacivilian said:

How many times do I have to keep telling people that the Romeo3 solves all your problems and is a better dot.

I took a look at one at the LGS.  Bright and crisp dot inside the store (but aren't they all).  With the new Doubletap mount, you can run the Romeo3, DPP or RTS 2.  Might be the direction I am going with my new Open build.

The big issue for me is the dot size.  Although the 3 MOA seemed larger than I anticipated, I like a big dots .   

When is the general public going to have access to the 6 MOA ?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Shadyscott999 said:

Back to the RTS2.  It is the best available for our game right now IMO.  Do they break a lot, yeah. When they work they are pretty awesome though.  

But do the newer ones?  I've had one of the newer ones with 10k ish on it and keeps on going.  I briefly thought it broke because it lost its zero badly during practice, but no worries that was just the slide cracking

7 hours ago, chenault said:

But do the newer ones?  I've had one of the newer ones with 10k ish on it and keeps on going.  I briefly thought it broke because it lost its zero badly during practice, but no worries that was just the slide cracking

Yes.  All of mine are V4s

3 hours ago, MoonJeong said:

That doesn’t hold for the delta points - those have a lifetime warranty. 

Does the DPP come with something that says that?  I'm not saying you're wrong but from the below, it does not say anything about anything but glass products having lifetime warranty

Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee

If your Leupold riflescope, binocular, or spotting scope doesn’t perform, we will repair or replace it for free - whether you're the original owner or not. You don’t need proof of ownership or a warranty card, and there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down.

Leupold Electronics Limited Two-Year Warranty

Leupold electronic products which include rangefinders, thermal products, and other electronic devices are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for two-years from the date of purchase. If the product is found to be defective, Leupold & Stevens Inc. will repair or replace it free of charge, within that two-year period. Proof of purchase may be required to verify warranty.

8 hours ago, Shadyscott999 said:

I think they are a good company when it comes to taking care of customers.  

Yeah you're right. I was amazed at the no nonsense immediate solution. If the rest of retail can match the gun industry, it would be something else!

On 9/1/2018 at 8:20 AM, Shadyscott999 said:

I have heard rumors of a Sig Romeo3 Max coming out eventually that will have a 6moa dot

I heard directly from Sig that they are looking to drop this 6MOA sight next March. But it may not be exactly a Romeo3. 

11 hours ago, lacivilian said:

I heard directly from Sig that they are looking to drop this 6MOA sight next March. But it may not be exactly a Romeo3. 

It would be awesome if they would release a 6moa like the Romeo 3 that also fit into the x5.  I know I'm dreaming here, but here's hoping.

I would actually buy a dpp in 6moa as well that was a dot 

24 minutes ago, chenault said:

It would be awesome if they would release a 6moa like the Romeo 3 that also fit into the x5.  I know I'm dreaming here, but here's hoping.

I would actually buy a dpp in 6moa as well that was a dot 

Problem with the Romeo 3 is that it's too damn heavy.  You are adding reciprocating weight to the slide.  

13 minutes ago, Shadyscott999 said:

Problem with the Romeo 3 is that it's too damn heavy.  You are adding reciprocating weight to the slide.  

I guess because i mainly shoot open I've never thought of that, but your right.  

• Weight (with battery installed): 1.9oz. ( 53.8g)
Leupold® DeltaPoint® Pro.
Reflex Sight.

romeo 3 Weight 1.4 oz / 40 g

cr 2032 battery Typical Weight: 3.0 grams (0.10 oz.)

so total 43g

doesnt mean we want you here!