Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Found a Limited Pro 9mm

Intercooler2

Some guys really prefer the balance and sight radius of the longslide with short dust cover, and the Lim Pro is IDPA legal.

I don’t shoot idpa, not much of it by me. Is the Elite Limited not legal? Because I’d think that would be better. It’s got a better trigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, johnbu said:

Lim pro is an awesome gun.  crazy they stopped production

I think they are still made but no longer imported to the USA by EAA, if I understand things correctly EAA could add them back to their catalog if that ever seemed like a good business decision, the flavor I got was that they were not selling well. 

Holding my friends limited pro and stock two next to each other, & shooting them back to back, there is just not much difference, sight radius difference was maybe 0.5" (do not have them in front of me but remember being suprised how little it was). 

My buddy is going to shoot the stock 2 & sell the lim pro if $'s jump up for them. 

10 hours ago, Intercooler2 said:

Only problem is I will never pay what's being asked for it! I sent a message to him with what it should probably be listed for.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/731675896

I'd be asking at least $1250 & probably more. I remember what people were paying for stock 2's not that long ago, he might get $1500 or better with a bit of patience. 

When you look at your own gun safe & think about how much you spend throwing lead into berms, we all qualify :) .

For me it would still be a better deal then shooting limited or open so I could rationalize it if that was what I really wanted.

19 minutes ago, Intercooler2 said:

I mainly just wanted to put one in my collection to pair up with the other one I have in 10mm. Instead, I now have three Limiteds :)

43 minutes ago, Intercooler2 said:

Yea. A fool and his money...

Kidding :) 

Would like to have a limited in 40.

Merry Christmas to all !

11 hours ago, Intercooler2 said:

Only problem is I will never pay what's being asked for it! I sent a message to him with what it should probably be listed for.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/731675896

I don't know... It is supply and demand.  The supply is currently low/zero so let's see how bad someone wants a LimPro.  If I absolutely needed to have another one in 9mm, I would not think twice about spending the extra $150ish over retail.  I have wasted more cash on dumber things too many times.

2 minutes ago, OPENB said:

Somebody bought it. I watched it, but just couldn't pull trigger at that price. Congrats.

It wasn't that much over retail of Stock 2's and 3's right now. If I was in the market, I'd have gone for it. Not to mention it's effectively a discontinued gun.