Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Am I really that BIG???

Well I do have to say the first time I saw you I thought one of the Pacers had walked into the restaurant!!!

I do remember that guy being pretty short.  ( Even to a runt like me!!!)  It probably is kind of a handicap when the timer usually goes off behind your shoulder.   Most of us can't reach high enough to put it by your ear!!!

low ports do suck!!!

However, shooting positions where you shoot one string above a bar and one below that is at waist level are cool b/c I can drop to my knees at the start of the COF and change my shooting position and index very little.  Being tall has its advantages, but not many.

Objects in the foreground usually appear a little larger, but you are a big'un. It's nice having someone around that can hold the car up while we fix the flat, those cheesy OEM jacks take too long.

• 2 weeks later...

"Being tall has its advantages, but not many."

Big Dave,

Come on now, being tall has many advantages.  Here are a few off the top of my head, which you typically can't see 'cause I'm 6'8".

-Hi capacity pistols aren't too big for your hands.

-Keeps you out of a lot of fights and those that are dumb enough to try are usually short drunk guys, easy prey.

-There's no such thing as a bad seat at a concert.

-Your wife can always find you in a crowd.

-Often mistaken for professional athletes, I've signed dozens of autographs.

-Most people can't see your bald spot.

-Women dig big guys.

-It's much cooler to be known as "Big Dave" than "Little Dave".

I've been this tall since I was 14 and I wouldn't trade places with a short guy for anything.

Big Ry

Next time one of you TALL dudes even thinks about bitching that you're tall, just try being SHORT!!!!! Gah!!! A cruel fate! (And getting spiders off ceilings requires long-handled whatevers. Just smash the suckers and leave them there.)(BTW, don't ever vacuum up a live spider. It doesn't kill 'em... they just manage to crawl out!!)