Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

they are called procedurals for a reason...........

Tompac

I did it up good this time. standing in box, draw, one round on each of 6 free style, reload then one round on each STRONG HAND ONLY.  I forgot that last little part. SIX procedurals. Zeroed the stage. Good news is I shot the next stage well. 9th ot of 46 runs, against 22 pcc and open shooters, including 3 master class shooters. I'm 

happy with my comeback (I'm c class single stack)

Edited by Tompac
claification

yeah, too easy to do, took a few makeup shots on a limited stage over the weekend.  i really need to do a better job of keeping track of any non-standard stuff on each stage - not freestyle, not unlimited, not 2 shots per target, etc.

My worst procedural stage was 11.  Started in front of the shooting area with heels touching fault line.  Upon start, shooter had to step back into the shooting area before engaging targets.  I forgot the "step back" part.  BEEP -- pew pew pew pew...... then move/reload/engage more targets.  Yep - 11 procedurals.  Sigh....

had 18 once, while prone my feet were hanging outside the shooting box, oh well at least you cannot go subzero lol. I would argue it a bit now that it was not a significant advantage. I just laughed at the time as I did not know better, whats you gonna do lol. 

On 12/9/2017 at 6:44 PM, noexcuses said:

had 18 once, while prone my feet were hanging outside the shooting box, oh well at least you cannot go subzero lol. I would argue it a bit now that it was not a significant advantage. I just laughed at the time as I did not know better, whats you gonna do lol.

That was also my worst screw up. I find each time when my brain is not fully engaged that I learn something that hopefully makes my a better competitor.