Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TS question

kwelhand

Just brought NIB CZ Tactical Sport in 9mm for $900, and the gun looks fantastic.

I shot my friend's TS a few mts ago, and it immediately improved my hit probability w/o much effort.

My only complain is the somewhat bulky and slippery factory wood grips and very thin magwell.

I would like to add a set of CZ factory alminium grips (not the one with skateboard tape) and metal magwell similar to Czechmate or TSO.

Does anyone know where to find the Czechmate magwell (CZ USA is out now)?

CZ TSO magwell fits on TS as well?

Just now, NoKimberDave said:

Yes the magwells should be the same.

Armory Craft website usually has a nice selection of the sport magwells and grips to go with them.

Thank you.

I will look into that website.:bow:

Any other US store that sells factory CZ accessories?

The only other store that I've found that sell the Czechmate magwell is the cz-usa webstore but they are currently out of the magwell, they only sell the black one, Armory Craft sells several different colors, but they are out of the black as well.

4 minutes ago, mveto said:

The only other store that I've found that sell the Czechmate magwell is the cz-usa webstore but they are currently out of the magwell, they only sell the black one, Armory Craft sells several different colors, but they are out of the black as well.

Thanks... I need a black one so I guess I've to wait.

Not sure how long is the wait... :(

The factory magwell works just fine.  I used it for years without issues.  That being said, I changed to a CZC IPSC magwell just for looks.  You may not be happy with the CZC thin, medium grips.  I tried them and they are a little too slippery in the summer.  I discarded them and went with the LOK thin Boogie grips.  They are aggressive and will not move in your hand no matter how sweaty it is.

23 hours ago, paramajic4 said:

I have two TS's one has the Armory Craft magwell and the other has the CZC large magwell. The CZC one is much easier to use. Can't believe you found a NIB TS for $900, i'm jealous

Yeah, Armory Craft magwell looks very nice... I just need one in black color.

The seller's wife lost her job and he had to sell it pretty quick...

13 hours ago, zzt said:

The factory magwell works just fine.  I used it for years without issues.  That being said, I changed to a CZC IPSC magwell just for looks.  You may not be happy with the CZC thin, medium grips.  I tried them and they are a little too slippery in the summer.  I discarded them and went with the LOK thin Boogie grips.  They are aggressive and will not move in your hand no matter how sweaty it is.

I will try to use the factory magwell for now and see if I like it enough to keep it.

Thanks for the Lok grip option... I will look into it.:)

Hi

I'm from Cape Town South Africa, I have just acquired myself a TS in 40 cal. after years of shooting with the 1911s. There are some TS shooters who experienced broken barrels with a low shot count. Is this a common fact on the TS 40?

Sincerest regards to all

Hi
I'm from Cape Town South Africa, I have just acquired myself a TS in 40 cal. after years of shooting with the 1911s. There are some TS shooters who experienced broken barrels with a low shot count. Is this a common fact on the TS 40?

Sincerest regards to all

It’s not in either of mine (and I shoot .357 Sig which is significantly harsher than .40

CZ have change the lower lug design a few times though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.ipscstore.eu/en/cz-75-tactical-sports/769-cz-75-ts-magwell-2000000007694.html       magwell

2 hours ago, Matt1 said:

It’s not in either of mine (and I shoot .357 Sig which is significantly harsher than .40

CZ have change the lower lug design a few times though.

first batch of cz tso 9mm.  that arrived to us model 2015 have stronger lower lug (curved) than next batch 2016 (old design lower lug- straight). 

before s.n. on slide u can see year that your gun was produced.

Edited by yigal

Just brought NIB CZ Tactical Sport in 9mm for $900, and the gun looks fantastic.
I shot my friend's TS a few mts ago, and it immediately improved my hit probability w/o much effort.

My only complain is the somewhat bulky and slippery factory wood grips and very thin magwell.
I would like to add a set of CZ factory alminium grips (not the one with skateboard tape) and metal magwell similar to Czechmate or TSO.
Does anyone know where to find the Czechmate magwell (CZ USA is out now)?
CZ TSO magwell fits on TS as well?

Armorycraft.com or cz shop will sell them. You can also slap a 40 slide right on there too if you wanted to shoot major. I may know of one for sale too. ;)