Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grip of Stock 3 vs shadow 2

Shrek1

Anyone have experience with both regarding grip size? I have a stock 3 and it is just to small for my hands and I shot a cz last night and it felt alot better. However it was not the shadow 2.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I shoot stock 2/lim pro and have only handled the CZ shadows.

If the Tanfo is small, have you tried the PD palmswell grips? They are on the large side and fill the hands well.

Personally I don't find the Tanfo and CZ drastically different when you swap the grips around to find what suites your hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, kujo929 said:

I shoot stock 2/lim pro and have only handled the CZ shadows.

If the Tanfo is small, have you tried the PD palmswell grips? They are on the large side and fill the hands well.

Personally I don't find the Tanfo and CZ drastically different when you swap the grips around to find what suites your hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 for the PD palm swell grips. They are extremely comfortable and will fill up even the largest of hands. If too big for your liking you can remove material and contour to your liking. 

What grips do you currently use on the stock 3 if you find it small in your hands? The factory grips on the shadow 2 are very slim and you'll find it feels smaller then what a stock 3 with wood grips would feel like. 

The xtreme grips by Eric G, maybe? They are very thin. I just picked up a used stock 3 with some and they are going to be replaced very soon with some PD grips to match the ones currently on my limited pro. 

Edited by ClintMorris

On 9/16/2017 at 9:12 AM, Rnlinebacker said:

Tanfo are large frame pistols. Cz are small frame. However, new shadow 2 is a large frame

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Shadow 2 should be "small frame" also, it uses same mags as shadow 1. Tanfo come in both, typically US ones are large frame.

Edited by Polymer