Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm working setup on Thurs, shooting on Fri, and RO'ing on Sat & Sun.

Taking my Freightliner "RV" and doing the camping thing...Mill Creek has a shower in the club house.

Have no idea what stage/job I'll be doing. I'll have my BE Forums nametag on the back of my hat.

Looking forward to meeting Ya'll!

********NEWS JUST IN*********

In case anyone is interested in shooting Friday night while in KC there will be a USPSA match at the Bullet Hole starting at 6:30 PM.

Cost will likely be $10 for 2 stages so come out and have some fun. You may even see a few GM's at the match.

Directions: I-35 to Shawnee Mission Parkway East, look for Robinson Street (a few blocks past Superior Chevrolet) and turn left. Range is on right 1 block down - can't miss it.

Look forward to seeing you all at Area III!

I'm flying in Fri. and shooting Sun. I was hoping to watch a few stages Sat and maybe see a few sights. Dinner would be great. Let's get a few more details.

PF Changs? aren't we supposed to be eating some fantastic BBQ?

Take care, Craig

Match admin question - Will there be a shooter's meeting at 8am each day or how does the registration thing work? And is there a squad schedule somewhere on one of the web pages that I've missed?

I'm flying in Fri. and shooting Sun.  I was hoping to watch a few stages Sat and maybe see a few sights.  Dinner would be great.  Let's get a few more details. 

PF Changs? aren't we supposed to be eating some fantastic BBQ?

Take care, Craig

Some of us don't have a Changs in our hometown like you lucky folks do in SLC and other large cities. <_< So it's a big deal when we get to go to a town that has one. And I have to admit an addiction to the Lo Mein Combo and Crab Wontons. Actually, I haven't found a BBQ place I thought was that great since Memphis. But then everyone has their own idea about what is great BBQ.

Craig

I would love to make it to PF Changs. I have the blue Prints for two new places they are going to open up in Idaho and Colorado sitting on my desk right now, but I have yet to eat at one. Hope to see you there.

glock phan - dude, you are really getting around this year! a6, (missed you at a4), a3...going to nationals this year?

shooting sunday - michael k, lonnie d, and me (with "media free" bullets this time...thank you thank you thank you...oh yeah, just name your dinner spot).

Outlaw :D ,

Yes sir, trying to get to some good matches this year. I got some traveling buddies which makes it a little easier on the expenses.

Had to go to the IRC in California this year because of the match dates conflict (Much cooler and enjoyable weather too).

Hopefully, it will be straighten out next year so I can do the marathon matches back to back to back(TX Police Games is in June too).

Conradulation for the well placed finish in Area 4. I see we solved the corny :P problem. You might try finer media or rice to polish everything up. I do not clean my JHP loaded bullets (just the FMJ ones).

I will not be at Nationals (better scenery for less money elsewhere). Hope to see ya at TX Limited.

Tony.

We made reservations at Changs at 6PM Saturday night. Reservations are a must between 5:30-8PM most of the time unless you want to wait ( I have seen 90 minute waits).

Link to Changs

Address:

The Country Club Plaza

102 W. 47th Street

Kansas City, MO 64112

PH (816) 931-9988