Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Patriot Defense

zx9rt1

I wanted to give Mr Wilson a tip of the hat for the work he performed on my Limited Custom. Outstanding job to say the least! I was chasing the trigger demon for a while and threw in the towel. Polished up about every thing I could and couldn't get the trigger to break below 4 1/2lbs. That's when I decided to give Patriot Defense a call since I've read good things about them. Glad I did. He worked it over pretty good and replaced the stock hammer with a Titan hammer, spring kit and such. Now the trigger breaks clean at 1lb 10oz's. Made it an entirely new pistol. I highly recommend them without question. Thank you Mr Wilson!

fabb835952e90d9345de816895a0784f.jpg3495c04ec1e8d68757d6d103467d2489.jpg848c5b8e8dbadb842e35b284d3198c9e.jpg2f0b557e88889044698cadc6f7ab1fad.jpg40ec254168069141e6d8ab8cb3c48a21.jpg6b5590fb0fd0255d72b0b8436df30c86.jpg

4 hours ago, zx9rt1 said:

Going to remove the rear sight and install a racker in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me, or does it look like the rear sight is interfering with how the c-more is mounted?

Maybe it's just the angle.

Is it just me, or does it look like the rear sight is interfering with how the c-more is mounted?

Maybe it's just the angle.

It's the angle. The c-more just barely misses the rear sight. I can slide a piece of notebook paper between the two.

Just now, ryridesmotox said:

He would be at a huge disadvantage to the heavily comp'd and ported guns.  Those things are tuned to run flat.

Can probably add a comp down the road too. Was just noticing no reason that gun has to run minor scoring.

3 minutes ago, CarlB86 said:

Can probably add a comp down the road too. Was just noticing no reason that gun has to run minor scoring.

Yea but its not as easy as an AR or something already threaded. Its pretty substantial work

ok... so I have a question. How do you keep your magwell from walking around? I just got a Gold Team a couple weeks ago and it just knocked everything loose the first day. I went thorough and squirted loc-tite on everything that rattled loose the first 2 range sessions (C-more mount, grip panels, slide racker and magwell) Everything stayed in place but the damn magwell tonight. Wondering if I'm the only one or if there's a secret.

11 hours ago, zx9rt1 said:

Hammer hooks was the biggest issue. The Titan hammer cleaned up a lot of it.

Appreciate the kind words sir! Your correct the hammer and sear engagement was a big issue and contributed to a lot of the creep and excessive weight in your SA pull. Everything else just needed to be hit by our proprietary unicorn tears polishing sauce........