Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Preferred Bullet Manufacturer and Bullet Weight for Stock 2/Limited Pro (9mm only)-Page 1

Malarkey

Preferred Bullet Manufacturer and Bullet Weight for Stock 2/Limited Pro (9mm only)-Page1  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Preferred Bullet Manufacturer and Bullet Weight for Stock 2/Limited Pro (9mm only)-More options on next survey

• SNS-115RN
    • SNS-125RN
    • SNS-125FP
    • SNS-125CP
    • SNS-135RN
    • SNS-147RN
    • SNS-147FP
    • SNS-160RN
    • Blue Bullets-115RN
    • Blue Bullets-125Rn
    • Blue Bullets-135TC
    • Blue Bullets-147RN
    • Blue Bullets-147FP
    • Black Bullets International-115RN
    • Black Bullets International-125CN
    • Black Bullets International-135RN

1 hour ago, MemphisMechanic said:

All the bullets. Through the gun.

Buy what brand and weight you like. Tweak your load til your happy with it. They're phenomenally accurate guns, so you're going be happy.

I've been shooting the SNS 147 FP for a little over a year with mine and love them. Just gathering some information for a friend.

I use ACME 147gr FP bullets through my carry gun for practice. The reason is the consistency and quality of their coating upon arrival. They arrive with the coating intact. I have tested other coated bullets and they all had a bunch of bullets with the coating damaged in the shipping box. 

The blue bullet 135 I've heard from a CZ guy that:

"Before I switched to the blue bullet 135tc I used another companies 135 and was running 1.110 OAL and with the blue bullet 135tc I am running 1.145 OAL at 135pf."

135 BBIs? I've shot thousands of those. I couldn't go past 1.080-90 ish in my Tanfoglio without reaming it.

The blue is a tapered cone and the BBI is a round nose. Very different ogive profiles.

Edited by MemphisMechanic