Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best Fully adjustable (LOP and comb) AR stock?

bigkyle72

I was wondering what some good options for a fully adjustable stock for the AR platform. Its going to be for a DMR and I have never run a stock that has and adjustable length of pull and comb (for this build I want both). Any help would be appreciated!! 

10 hours ago, taco2000 said:

why MBA-3 no good? not as sturdy as MBA-1?

MBA-3 is for a carbine length buffer, MBA-1 is for a rifle length buffer. I currently run the MBA-1 on my 3 gun rifle and love it. I am tall so I run the LOP all the way out. It has enough adjustability to keep me happy and is significantly cheaper than the Magpul.

I've been using the Luth MBA 1 ever since they first came out. It doesn't feel as solid as the PRS but it is a lot lighter (and less expensive if that matters to you). Overall I've been happy with mine and would recommend it. For a 3 gun rifle I prefer the Luth to the PRS, solely based on weight. If you don't care about the weight or price difference the PRS is a good choice also.

Ya its going on an 18" DMR so I am not going to be shooting 3 gun with it (or I would go with the Luth-Ar or Tacmod. Found a PRS for relatively cheap so Im going to be picking that up. Once again, thanks for the help guys 

If you only need length of pull adjustment and a cheek riser, there are dozens of choices. Fewer if you want one where LOP is done on the back of the stock, rather than moving the whole stock along the buffer tube which moves the cheek riser back and forth with it.

The only AR stock I've seen that's fully adjustable, with five ranges of motion, that is still being produced is the Leap stock made by Tripwire.